TV Live Forum Watch News and Information Board

Andrew

I’m so desperate to tell some people to pull themselves together, demanding the relaunch is either entirely delayed, or not delayed, or they bring back the balloons as they can’t cope with Oneness for a moment longer.

Anyone who did slap down the conversation would probably get banned though, so the inane discussion just keeps going on and on

And on
Dr Lobster*

Andrew wrote: Thu 14 Oct, 2021 19.21 I’m so desperate to tell some people to pull themselves together, demanding the relaunch is either entirely delayed, or not delayed, or they bring back the balloons as they can’t cope with Oneness for a moment longer.

Anyone who did slap down the conversation would probably get banned though, so the inane discussion just keeps going on and on

And on
Yep. In that whole 50 page thread there must actually be only around a dozen useful posts. It really sets some sort record in banality. An interest as niche as tv presentation is always going to attract some people who are obsessive but a lot of the posting seems quite unhealthy to me.
Charlie Wells

In short I don't envy Rob and his team having to monitor that thread. Going to be a long few days until next Wednesday.
"If ass holes could fly then this place would be an airport."
Axolotl

Deleted – I was annoyed at the bickering taking place in the BBC rebrand thread, but on reflection I don't think that me moaning about other people moaning is especially constructive.
rob

I've been at work all evening, and just got home to see what a state that thread is in. I am so fucking disappointed with the way the thread has turned out over the last few hours.

Time to clean it up methinks...
Weekdays from 7am-10am on Andover Radio
Overton Radio: Weekdays 2pm-4pm, Weekends 8am-11am
Beep

Is today the day of the forum works ahead of the BBC rebrand? Because my screen has gone back to the standard phpBB template and I'm showing as logged in as different people.
Axolotl

I'm having problems with logging in too – seems to be same issue as a couple of months ago.
rob

Beep wrote: Fri 15 Oct, 2021 17.28 Is today the day of the forum works ahead of the BBC rebrand? Because my screen has gone back to the standard phpBB template and I'm showing as logged in as different people.
No, that's happening on Monday evening.

Apologies for the problems today, they're cache related. I'm looking into a long term solution as to ensuring that it doesn't happen again.
Weekdays from 7am-10am on Andover Radio
Overton Radio: Weekdays 2pm-4pm, Weekends 8am-11am
Martin Phillp

The Corrector just seems to attempt to derail the GB News thread with posts about individual presenters opinions on something we all know the channel is designed to be.

Don't get me wrong, I get where he's coming from, but it's not presentation talk.
TVF's London Lite.
Jonwo

I know it’s bad to critique posting styles but Sweetcorn’s posts are like reading something written by a child or teenager.
Jamesypoo

I'm sure the user won't be around for much longer, but surely dindins is a troll/spoof account?