TV Live Forum Watch News and Information Board

james2001

all new Phil wrote: Fri 06 Aug, 2021 20.25Re Brekkie - is it just me that doesn’t see it? He seems… alright?
The attacks on Brekkie are getting incredibly tedious now. To me it feels like people just keep having a go at him because they don't agree with his opinions rather than him actually being a particularly disruptive poster most of the time.

On the politics discussion, we have johnnyboy making unfounded accusations that Led By Donkeys and Stop Funding Hate are pro-uncontrolled immigration. To be honest, most of that post is more political than most things Brekkie says.
Philip

tightrope78 wrote: Fri 06 Aug, 2021 16.20 I’d avoided the new place since it started as I’d become very weary of TVForum in its dying days, mostly due to Brekkie bullying everyone. I’d decide to dip in for the Olympics as I was keen to catch up on the pres chat. I wish I hadn’t. Brekkie is as bad as ever, and getting worse. He really needs to have his number of daily ports curtailed!
I can understand not liking his posts because you disagree with his politics. But this post is borderline offensive, IMO. Bullying? When has he ever bullied anyone? And your final sentence - classy.

Did you just completely miss a certain former member being banned for making the discourse far, far more divisive than Brekkie could ever be accused of?

Just mute him if you don't like him.

Meanwhile, he happens to be one of the few people that has constantly reminded us of what a bad deal the BBC have gotten for these Olympics, which now that its started everyone else has suddenly piped up about.
thecorrector

allwillbewell wrote: Fri 06 Aug, 2021 21.10 thecorrector is a baiter. End.
And yet no-one has an issue with me except you. Wonder why that is?
TVenthusiasm2

So the forum has a issue and is offline...

rob

Sincere apologies everyone, the cookies are really fucked up, and I haven't got a clue how to fix it. I've spoken to my webhost who'll be taking a look at it within the hour.

First forum breakdown since the site launched, and I wanted to go down the pub and watch the football this afternoon!!!
Weekdays from 7am-10am on Andover Radio
Overton Radio: Weekdays 2pm-4pm, Weekends 8am-11am
MatthewOF

rob wrote: Sun 15 Aug, 2021 15.04 Sincere apologies everyone, the cookies are really fucked up, and I haven't got a clue how to fix it. I've spoken to my webhost who'll be taking a look at it within the hour.

First forum breakdown since the site launched, and I wanted to go down the pub and watch the football this afternoon!!!
Don't worry about it, enjoy your afternoon
Dr Lobster*

Can confirm it thinks I’m logged in as somebody else.
TVenthusiasm2

And now it looks like this:

allwillbewell

The response on here is like he response when there is a tv breakdown
All views are my own
rob

I'm going to reset the forum and restore the backup I made a short time ago to see if that will fix the problem. Bear with me for about an hour or so...
Weekdays from 7am-10am on Andover Radio
Overton Radio: Weekdays 2pm-4pm, Weekends 8am-11am
TVenthusiasm2

How things are looking at the moment: