TV Live Forum Watch News and Information Board

Sput

Alan de Robson wrote: Fri 18 Jun, 2021 12.27
Pete wrote: Fri 18 Jun, 2021 09.20 BTW if you think i haven't noticed people using this thread as a proxy for the GB News thread you're mistaken. so stop it.
Don't you think this is more of a meta-discussion - a discussion about the discussion of GB News on the other place?

As far as I can see, no-one has mentioned pres, etc, really on this thread.
It’s all gotten a bit whiffy in here tbh. It’s been a VERY GB news and Brekkie focussed few pages here, and meta conversation or not (spoiler: it’s obviously not) it’s dull now.

I liked it better when it was people evading bans pontificating about other people evading bans
Knight knight
Alan de Robson

Well, fair do's, I am obviously in the minority here.

I'll shut me trap about it from now on.

Just wish Brekkie could do the same... :-)

Sorry, couldn't help myself - that was the last time and I'm fully schtum now.
bilky asko

Sput wrote: Fri 18 Jun, 2021 17.42
Pete wrote: Fri 18 Jun, 2021 09.20 BTW if you think i haven't noticed people using this thread as a proxy for the GB News thread you're mistaken. so stop it.
Don't you think this is more of a meta-discussion - a discussion about the discussion of GB News on the other place?

It’s all gotten a bit whiffy in here tbh. It’s been a VERY GB news and Brekkie focussed few pages here, and meta conversation or not (spoiler: it’s obviously not) it’s dull now.

I liked it better when it was people evading bans pontificating about other people evading bans
I want to guess who the new mod will be instead - surely DVB Cornwall is in with a good chance.
all new Phil

bilky asko wrote: Fri 18 Jun, 2021 18.37

I want to guess who the new mod will be instead - surely DVB Cornwall is in with a good chance.
There’s only one person for me. The only question is… can she be persuaded to don the owl jumper of power once more?
Nick Harvey
God

all new Phil wrote: There’s only one person for me. The only question is… can she be persuaded to don the owl jumper of power once more?
No, no, no, please no!
Andrew

Peak TV Home Forum that even on a Friday night during the England Scotland game, there was still a running commentary of GB News going across multiple pages taking place
tvmercia

all new Phil wrote: Fri 18 Jun, 2021 19.45
bilky asko wrote: Fri 18 Jun, 2021 18.37

There’s only one person for me. The only question is… can she be persuaded to don the owl jumper of power once more?
*Swoon*
Jonwo

I know the Feedback thread is now closed but something I thought could work if it's technically possible is whether someone can be banned from a certain thread or forum section rather than the forum as a whole. I've seen it done on other forums and would temper the usual suspects from hijacking certain threads.
rob

Jonwo wrote: Sat 19 Jun, 2021 18.36 I know the Feedback thread is now closed but something I thought could work if it's technically possible is whether someone can be banned from a certain thread or forum section rather than the forum as a whole. I've seen it done on other forums and would temper the usual suspects from hijacking certain threads.
I've looked into that, at the moment it's not possible, but never say never...
Weekdays from 7am-10am on Andover Radio
Overton Radio: Weekdays 2pm-4pm, Weekends 8am-11am
DTV

199 pages and nearly 3000 comments in one week, I do not envy the moderators of that thread.
Jonwo

DTV wrote: Sun 20 Jun, 2021 20.06 199 pages and nearly 3000 comments in one week, I do not envy the moderators of that thread.
I wonder how many of those comments were just from Brekkie? I find it odd that considering he is so opposed to GB News that he posts in it quite regularly.