Need some good suggestion regarding demolition tools

marrychris9104

Which are the best tools and equipment that are used in building? Any help will be appreciated. Well I am looking for a good constructor
gottago

Well the good news is you've come to the right place.
Jonny

Any tips on dismantling a television forum?
Beep

For instant results I'd recommend Semtex or TNT however if a slower burn is desired mix up a bit of napalm.
rob

Sir Simon Rattle.

Oh wait, you said constructor...
Weekdays from 7am-10am on Andover Radio
Overton Radio: Weekdays 2pm-4pm, Weekends 8am-11am
WillPS

You need a TumbleTower.
bilky asko

Unfortunately not everyone has the money for high-class explosives or the time to perfect a channel coding system. If you want to do it on the cheap (and let's face it, who doesn't?), then take my advice.

Any demolition needs to start with smashing out all the glass in the building, and there's no need to spend any money for this part of the job. All you need is a heavy object and good aim - if you're lucky, there may be a loose brick or paving slab you could utilise. Throw the object through all the windows in the building - preferably outside in (we don't want to be doing anything unsafe here).

The newly-smashed windows create ideal gaps to begin the demolition proper. You don't have to bother with the standard 11 ton demolition robot, all you need is some empty barrels, a way to tap into the gas supply in the area, a box of matches, and nerves of steel. Good luck!
reeves9104

Hello.

What type of demolition services you want? And also tell what type of tools or machinery you are trying to get ? I am asking this because there are many machinery for different purpose which may work in the same field but not very efficiently and effectively. Its better that you should explain further about demolition services.
Pete

reeves9104 wrote: Thu 11 Mar, 2021 12.06 Hello.

What type of demolition services you want? And also tell what type of tools or machinery you are trying to get ? I am asking this because there are many machinery for different purpose which may work in the same field but not very efficiently and effectively. Its better that you should explain further about demolition services.
yeah not playing your SEO baiting game. byeee
"He has to be larger than bacon"
marrychris9104

Well, guys thanks for the reply. Any further help will be appreciated.
dosxuk

Two year olds are very good at demolition of that's any help?