have glasses
56%
have contact lenses
6%
have both glasses and contact lenses
12%

Total votes: 34
Ed Hammond

My specs are identical to your top pair, Row. Except that my right-hand nose rest fell off yesterday, so since I can't be arsed to go to the opticians to get it fixed I've been walking around lopsided today.

I wear lenses during the week though, for work and that. At the weekend I give my eyes a rest, because during the week I tend to have the lenses in a good 12 hours a day.
dvboy

I have glasses too, but I can't be arsed with designer specs so mine are the ones they normally give to kids for free. They fit and they look pretty decent so...
NEW improved BBC Sport Interactive listings for DigiGuide TV Guide.
fusionlad

I have an Astigmatism

Which means my eye balls aren't round. If I don't wear glasses I'm driving, the road doesn't look as wide. :?
Dr Lobster*

I have monthly contact lenses from spec savers (£9.99 via the lense mail service). Never had a problem with them. I do wear my glasses to give my eyes a rest as well. I personally think I look better without glasses, but others say I look quite sophisticated, which of course I am.
fusionlad

Dr Sigmund Mohammad wrote:I have monthly contact lenses from spec savers (£9.99 via the lense mail service). Never had a problem with them. I do wear my glasses to give my eyes a rest as well. I personally think I look better without glasses, but others say I look quite sophisticated, which of course I am.
Naturally. :x
andyrew

Never needed to wear any yet. I'm sure my time will come, but I doubt I'd wear contacts. Don't fancy poking my eye out every day.
Katherine

Gavin Scott wrote:Just cant do the glasses thing. Wear daily disposable contacts. Take 10 secs to pop them in and they are thin and comfortable and always clean.
Eww, I can't stand the thought of ANYTHING going in my eye; it takes me about ten minutes of fiddling about with wet tissue/bog roll to remove just one eyelash that falls onto my eye, so Lord alone knows how long I'd be trying to get the lens to position..... with glasses I just pop them on, one second and that's that.....
Pilgrim Hospital Radio, Boston, Lincolnshire - Monday - Friday 19:00 - 22:00.

The place where broadcasting careers begin!!

Image - BADGER BADGER!
fusionlad

I hate getting sperm in the eye.

Oops. I always go one stage too far don't I.
dvboy

Stings like fuck, don't it?
NEW improved BBC Sport Interactive listings for DigiGuide TV Guide.
Joel2

God, I hate contact lenses. God, I look like an idiot without glasses! Also I love wearing glasses so it's nice for me.

Lurvly!

I just would hate to stick my finger in my eye every morning!

Joel
xxx
Cheese Head
Banned

I might try contacts, but I doubt I'd need them because my glasses are weak, and I only use them in school, watching TV etc.

I had conjunctavitus a few weeks back, and I dreaded the eye drops, but really wasnt as bad as I thought. So maybe I can give contacts a try, actually, I'd like to give coloured contacts a try.

Anyone here triend coloured contacts?
» James »
I don't know my future after this weekend, and I don't want to