No deal
28%
People's vote
48%
Something else (pls specify)
7%

Total votes: 46
Pete

barcode wrote: Mon 01 Apr, 2019 19.48 That is just either lazy you just taking the pee....

Sat 23 Mar, 2019 18.09
barcode wrote: Sat 23 Mar, 2019 18.09 AS I will repeat myself..

if people would stop being bigots ( boths side since there is no tolerance ) BOTH SIDES..
barcode. please. shut up.

I have a sore head and you are not helping.
"He has to be larger than bacon"
Philip

What an absolute fucking shambles.
WillPS

Where the hell is the confidence vote?!
james2001

barcode wrote: Mon 01 Apr, 2019 17.22Why did you only responded to this point and not the other about Scot ref?
Because this isn't a thread or discussion about the Scottish referendum, and I had nothing to add on that subject. Was I meant to have commented on it?

Admittedly I could launch into a long rant about how I despise the SNP, but it's not for here.
dosxuk

barcode wrote: Mon 01 Apr, 2019 19.48 That is just either lazy you just taking the pee....

Sat 23 Mar, 2019 18.09
barcode wrote: Sat 23 Mar, 2019 18.09 AS I will repeat myself..

if people would stop being bigots ( boths side since there is no tolerance ) BOTH SIDES..
If you're going to suggest that nobody on the remain side agrees there were c**ts on both sides, you're going to have to back that up with quotes. Personally, I'd struggle to think of anyone I know who doesn't think Cameron was / is a c**t let alone Osbourne.

That doesn't mean Cameron can't be right about some things, and to vote against him just because you don't like him, and I'm sorry, but that is just pure stupidity. I don't like Farage, but I'm not going to disagree with him if he says murder is wrong.
dosxuk

WillPS wrote: Mon 01 Apr, 2019 22.42 Where the hell is the confidence vote?!
You think Corbyn actually wants this in his lap? He's waiting for the accidental departure so he can blame the inevitable shitshow (pardon my german) on the Tories while still getting the departure he's wanted for decades.
bilky asko

Philip wrote: Mon 01 Apr, 2019 22.22 What an absolute fucking shambles.
Not really surprising though - the second round of this process had little point when any, every, or no option could be voted on the first time round.
barcode

Set top box

Boris Johnson is the new prime minister, and so it begins.
all new Phil

So... are we going to leave with no deal? Is it going to be chaos?

I think what we’re seeing now is a game of chicken between BoJo and the EU. I think one side *might* blink before October 31st, but I think there’s more chance of neither doing so.

There is clearly some sort of strategy going on to spook the EU into thinking we’ve given up on reaching a deal. Just seems a bit late now. I don’t think parliament will be able to prevent no deal from happening despite all the talk of a national government, votes of no confidence etc.

And whatever happens, I think the Tories will win a majority at the next election. It feels like Labour have given up.
gottago

all new Phil wrote: Fri 09 Aug, 2019 21.17
And whatever happens, I think the Tories will win a majority at the next election. It feels like Labour have given up.
I’m not so sure about this actually. As we saw from the by election last week the Brexit Party scum vote ate into what otherwise would have been a reasonably comfortable Tory victory, coupled with the Greens and Plaid standing aside to give the LibDems the best shot at victory. I read an article that said if you look at quite a few seats across the south that the Tories won at the last election the Lib Dems quite a not too distant second. It could well be that the Brexit Party eat at more of the share in Tory seats, sealing more victories for the Lib Dems under a voting system that the Lib Dems ironically campaigned to abolish and the Tories were so desperate to keep.

Labour’s still practicing the same position of cluelessly avoiding open goal after open goal of opportunity. Literally any other leader of this party would be leading them to an extraordinary victory at another general election. What a shame they’re still lumped with this abominable leader at such a crucial time.

If you haven’t already seen it I highly recommend the Netflix doc The Great Hack which shows just how corrupt and unbalanced the referendum was. Baffling that we’re still continuing to pursue something so illegitimate but such is the state of the political leaders and their parties at the moment.