Beard trimmers

barcode

I have a secret santa type thing with my mates to cut a long story short, One of them made clear the direction he wants me to go "beard trimmer" I've done some research of the current price range £20-25, and the best one I have found is this:

* Remington MB320C

One of my other mates has suggested this ( but the reviews are not as great as above, but it cutting time is better?)

* Wahl Lithium Pro Stubble Trimmer

So has anyone around these part got a beard trimmer and can suggest the best one towards the cheaper end of the market?
woah

I really like the Philips OneShave - not as adjustable as a proper beard trimmer but a lot nicer on the skin and also doubles as a shaver.
Finn

barcode wrote: Mon 11 Dec, 2017 09.54 I have a secret santa type thing with my mates to cut a long story short, One of them made clear the direction he wants me to go "beard trimmer" I've done some research of the current price range £20-25, and the best one I have found is this:

* Remington MB320C

One of my other mates has suggested this ( but the reviews are not as great as above, but it cutting time is better?)

* Wahl Lithium Pro Stubble Trimmer

So has anyone around these part got a beard trimmer and can suggest the best one towards the cheaper end of the market?
£20-25 on a Secret Santa?!
thegeek

my barber swears by Wahl, though I'm not sure if the ones at the cheaper end of the range are as robust as the ones he uses.
barcode

Neil DG wrote: Tue 12 Dec, 2017 20.08£20-25 on a Secret Santa?!
My mates tend to chuck in £20 each for people's birthdays.
thegeek wrote: Tue 12 Dec, 2017 22.42 my barber swears by Wahl, though I'm not sure if the ones at the cheaper end of the range are as robust as the ones he uses.
A Lot of people say that, but it now turns out he want's face gromer... Rimmington seem to have a good one.