Unable to access Metropol using Firefox

Martin Phillp

I've finally been able to get in here by using IE11. Been unable to get in here using Firefox, billy asko said he can't get in using Opera Mobile and I suspect both of those use Google's verification process to ensure sites are safe, so Chrome is a no go either.
TVF's London Lite.
JAS84

Funny, I'm typing this using Google Chrome. :?
WillPS

I dunno who "Lets Encrypt" are but Firefox seems unhappy accepting an SSL cert from them. Adding an exception makes the problem go away.
Pete

WillPS wrote:I dunno who "Lets Encrypt" are but Firefox seems unhappy accepting an SSL cert from them. Adding an exception makes the problem go away.
How odd. Let's Encrypt is backed by Mozilla.

Is this a new bug? What version of Firefox are you using? I've just noticed the bug on Firefox 45 but it's working ok on Chrome 49. Shall investigate.

"He has to be larger than bacon"
bilky asko

The error comes up for me on Opera Mobile and Chrome Mobile (on Android 6.0.1), but not Opera or Edge on Windows 10.

EDIT:

EDIT 2:
Just noticed that despite the page loading on my PC, it doesn't appear as secure on Opera:

It does on Edge though.
thegeek

I think you need to clear your notifications.
Nick Harvey
God

I'm on Firefox 45.0.1, released last Tuesday, and I've been on here okay between Tuesday and this morning.

This is the error I get:

bilky asko

thegeek wrote:I think you need to clear your notifications.
Indeed - that was just one night's worth of notifications.

EDIT: Having just run https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/ on this site, it rates the SSL as Grade B, with the note "This server's certificate chain is incomplete. Grade capped to B." I've no idea if it has any relevance to the problems at all.
cwathen

Chrome on my phone is giving an untrusted certificate warning on every page, but Chrome on my desktop is fine. Weird

EDIT - My desktop is on Chrome 49 and is fine, just fired up a virtual machine I've not used in a while which was still on Chrome 48. That gives the same untrusted certificate error.
WillPS

I think your intermediate cert is screwed or not set.
Philip

Just to add to the screenshots, here's what comes up on Safari in iOS for us iSheep