Unable to access Metropol using Firefox

Pete

It has been reported to Dreamhost and they're looking into it.

Interestingly the other certs, i.e. for up.metropol are fine, it's just www. that seems to be playing up.
"He has to be larger than bacon"
WillPS

The intermediate certificate is missing or not set up correctly. I think that means that if the browser cant (very quickly) ping the CA it has no way of validating the cert. I've done it myself with paid certificates and the problems only reared its head weeks later - I guess it's more prevalent with Let's Encrypt as the servers are likely to be less robust than a paid one? Dunno.
Pete

WillPS wrote:The intermediate certificate is missing or not set up correctly. I think that means that if the browser cant (very quickly) ping the CA it has no way of validating the cert. I've done it myself with paid certificates and the problems only reared its head weeks later - I guess it's more prevalent with Let's Encrypt as the servers are likely to be less robust than a paid one? Dunno.
Yup, understand what's causing it. Just I've only got a ticky box to do anything. Would rather they identify and fix the bug properly than just try to bodge it unticking and reticking the box.
"He has to be larger than bacon"
Bail

Nick Harvey
God

Back on using Firefox as of this morning.
Martin Phillp

Nick Harvey wrote:Back on using Firefox as of this morning.
Same here.
TVF's London Lite.