The Media.info News and Infomation board

robschneider

Art Grainger, with his bizarre Heart Scotland obsession, admits to not hearing the incident he complained to Ofcom about. Twat.
Martin Phillp

robschneider wrote:Art Grainger, with his bizarre Heart Scotland obsession, admits to not hearing the incident he complained to Ofcom about. Twat.
Grainger's complaint/excuse is that he claims a friend's child heard the swearing on Heart FM, the friend wasn't going to complain and Art with his suit of armour and chip on his shoulder about the brand and even Robin Galloway who he detests was on hand to help.
TVF's London Lite.
robschneider

He must be the life and soul of the party.
DTV

Though to be fair a lot of people complain to Ofcom without actually seeing or hearing the broadcast. A few of the most complained about things - Sachsgate and BBC's broadcast of Jerry Springer the Opera were made by people who had not seen the programmes and were merely caught up in the media furore. It will agree, though, it is a bizarre thing to complain on somebody else's behalf.
Martin Phillp

And time for another exciting instalment of the soap opera that is Ian Beaumont.

https://media.info/radio/discussions/ra ... o-stations
TVF's London Lite.
Alexia

Eugh. The title of that thread was enough to put me off reading it. You just KNOW what's going to go on underneath. The same old tired arguments which have been done to death already.
bilky asko

Martin Phillp wrote:And time for another exciting instalment of the soap opera that is Ian Beaumont.

It seems Bondmont's view on the world is very heavily skewed by his own interests. I just don't know how you have the patience to read through that novel-length thread.
robschneider

He's just so spectacularly out of touch with the real world. He must be mentally ill. That's not the musings of a normal person!
Alexia

robschneider wrote:He's just so spectacularly out of touch with the real world. He must be mentally ill. That's not the musings of a normal person!
Martin Phillp

bilky asko wrote:
Martin Phillp wrote:And time for another exciting instalment of the soap opera that is Ian Beaumont.

It seems Bondmont's view on the world is very heavily skewed by his own interests. I just don't know how you have the patience to read through that novel-length thread.
I stopped reading that thread after Ian's last diatribe to me.

Funny enough, Ian didn't quite get the joke in a post on TVF from Scottishtv, which does make me wonder if he's on the spectrum. Not to say that we have excellent ASD contributors who don't act like Ian, but everything with Mr Bond is light or shade. Either that or he's simply moronic?
TVF's London Lite.
Alexia

Perhaps it's something to do with Plymouth.