Guess who...

Cheese

Hello all.

There is only one head that can hold that much cheese. Yes, from down under, it's Cheese Head, sticking in to say hello.

There was a tunnel staring down at my 15 year old self when I punched "Cheese Head" into the search box there. I didn't think I swore that much, but I still swear that much. I live in a country where "cunt" is a noun, verb, adjective...

I do remember that vile picture I had with the long hair and black nails. It was one of those fat people photos where I'd cut myself off pretty high up on the neck so it looked like I had one chin. By the time I was 16 and listening to The Cure, I had some pretty big hair, bigger blacker eyes but I had lost some weight.

I "left" the forum mainly because I didn't have a friend here, I was just putting myself up for target practice so it seemed pointless to log on just for that. From 2007 I had gone vegetarian (lasted a year) as my main method for weightloss. I had also started to distance myself from computers and IT. It's an industry full of arrogant, alienating people. Fat + Computers = Obvious.

I chose life.

I then found myself sucked into hospitality and tourism where 'life' consists of getting on it at 2300 when your shift has finished then skulking through a hostel at 4am and finding the group of French pot dealers. Nowadays I'm about to move back in with my folks to save some $$$ to be able to fund my 'business' (video/photo transfers) and possibly take on some further education - probably in the field of IT. Turns out I can be arrogant no matter what industry. And live a little, too...

PS. Here's some recent shots. No cut off chins, no thumbs up. Just my last FB pro pic.

Melbourne 2013
bilky asko

It appears that you're from before my time on this forum. I have some questions for you.

Firstly, what is your favourite cheese? You have failed to mention cheese in your post and I am very disappointed.

Secondly, on a scale of David Lees on TV Forum to Paul Akinbola everywhere, how bad was what you did to get you banned?

Thirdly, how hard was it not to do a thumbs-up in that photo? It looks as if you were having trouble stopping yourself.
Alexia

Well, it's not Mr Q, so we can all rest easy.
Cheese

bilky asko wrote:It appears that you're from before my time on this forum. I have some questions for you.

Firstly, what is your favourite cheese? You have failed to mention cheese in your post and I am very disappointed.

Secondly, on a scale of David Lees on TV Forum to Paul Akinbola everywhere, how bad was what you did to get you banned?

Thirdly, how hard was it not to do a thumbs-up in that photo? It looks as if you were having trouble stopping yourself.
Firstly, I'm not so fond of cheese as an ex-fat kid. The correlation between bubbling cheddar and bubbling face cheddar is too real.

Secondly, I just stopped posting. I'm sure I was banned as a preventative measure. It was mostly from being 15...

Thirdly, a thumbs up comes after the massive weiner, not during ;)

Sadly, at 25, I'm thinning out. When paying for fuel I can see the reflection of my bald spot in their CCTV screen. It was beautiful, once...

Here's a link to my YouTube channel. VHS rips and the like. I've only been doing this for a couple of months - thus my experience is on-the-fly. Any feedback welcome. My favourite is the 'Posture Pedic' promo...

[EDIT] You must check out the Star Television Ident as well! "Speaking of a delightful evening, here's Dougie Howser."
Pete

Cheese wrote:Secondly, I just stopped posting. I'm sure I was banned as a preventative measure. It was mostly from being 15...
you were never banned, although I think at one point your old account (user #21) seems to have acquired an ntlworld email rather than your normal address which may have prevented you from reactivating it. Not sure what that's about.
"He has to be larger than bacon"
Cheese

Well cool, there you go. Ntlworld e-mail went with the country move. Do they still exist in the UK? It's virgin media now right? What happened there...

And what happened to Hymagumba? :?
WillPS

Cheese wrote:And what happened to Hymagumba? :?
He changed his name to David and has since been banned from TV Forum for hacking.
Pete

WillPS wrote:
Cheese wrote:And what happened to Hymagumba? :?
He changed his name to David and has since been banned from TV Forum for hacking.
Yes. What a fanny.
"He has to be larger than bacon"
thegeek

Cheese wrote:Well cool, there you go. Ntlworld e-mail went with the country move. Do they still exist in the UK? It's virgin media now right? What happened there...
One of my colleagues still uses an ntlworld email address - another has a blueyonder one. They both access their mail through a Gmail instance with Virgin Media branding.
Philip

thegeek wrote:
Cheese wrote:Well cool, there you go. Ntlworld e-mail went with the country move. Do they still exist in the UK? It's virgin media now right? What happened there...
One of my colleagues still uses an ntlworld email address - another has a blueyonder one. They both access their mail through a Gmail instance with Virgin Media branding.
For webmail, you previously had to select which URL your email address ended with (ntlworld.com, blueyonder.co.uk, virgin.net) which would take you to the appropriate login, but there's just one 'My Virgin Media' login page now.

The actual URL for my @blueyonder Gmail webmail interface is still "mail.blueyonder.co.uk" though.

I think new customers are given @virginmedia.com addresses?
Gavin Scott
Admin

I just want to return to that picture for a moment.

Do you have a massive wiener or have I come out of retirement for nothing?