TK Maxx/HomeSense Treasure Loyalty Card Trial

bilky asko

I'd not heard anything about the card until it was mentioned at the till at the Scarborough store, so I decided to get one. After holding up the queue behind me for 5 minutes filling it in, I immediately received my card.

Later, I found out that it was a limited trial (48 our of approximately 310 TK Maxx and HomeSense stores are currently taking part, according to https://www.bigbrandtreasure.com), so when I tried to use it at HomeSense in York, I wasn't able to. However, purchases from non-participating can (apparently) be registered onto your account online.

The card registers you into monthly prize draws to win gift cards (you get entered once for doing nothing, and every purchase gains you an extra entry), qualifies you for cardholder-only events (after three purchases in three months), and enters you into competitions to win experiences (after six purchases in three months). There are also cardholder "benefits" every three months.

Overall, it does seem a bit of a naff scheme for casual shoppers, but I doubt they're the target audience.
WillPS

Is the card actually shiny? I like cards which are actually shiny, even though the shininess generally wares off well before the card's expiration,
bilky asko

WillPS wrote:Is the card actually shiny? I like cards which are actually shiny, even though the shininess generally wares off well before the card's expiration,
It is indeed shiny, on both sides. I'm not au fait with technical terms for shiny plastic cards, but it's like a diffused, glittery effect underneath a gloss coating.