missing plane.....

Lorns

Which theory do u believe..
Alien abduction
Orbiting space
Suicide
Terrorism
Something else more fictional

I should stop reading the daily mails readers comments...
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?
barcode

I believe it was stolen by a African country to allow its national airline to expand.
robschneider

From my personal knowledge of commercial aviation, it certainly doesn't make sense.

The (heavily-reinforced) Black Boxes of an aeroplane emit beacons which transmit for around 30 days or so. There are survival kits on-board all commercial aircraft which have a radio beacon, again which transmits an emergency signal (on 121.5 MHz, fact fans) for a certain period. It is incredibly unlikely that anybody could have disabled every transmission system on an aircraft.

The only plausible explanation in my mind is that there was a fire which flashed-over very quickly, vaporising the entire aeroplane in the process. But the lack of any residue on the ocean surface would suggest even that is not the case...
Bail

Clearly its been nicked.

WillPS

barcode wrote:This takes the biscuit.

http://intellihub.com/freelance-journal ... go-garcia/
Exif can’t be rewritten with common software, it can only be added to in fields such as image credits with some advanced applications applications. It can be erased as well but NOT CHANGED.
Is this a joke?