Acquiring Metropol (possible offer)

wells

Dillon Lawrence wrote:As stated previously, any unwanted changes will not be made :)
What about the unwanted change in the management?
Dillon Lawrence

No unwanted changes will be made and feedback is wanted before changes are made :)
Critique

Would you also be able to buy TV Forum, which is long past it's heyday (which I believe was sometime in 1924)...?
Dillon Lawrence

Critique wrote:Would you also be able to buy TV Forum, which is long past it's heyday (which I believe was sometime in 1924)...?
I'll consider it :D
Dillon Lawrence

nodnirG kraM wrote:Would you reinstate the "Please Respond" button?
Well, if many people want one, yes. :)
dosxuk

Will you provide a guarantee that Metro won't join your previous sites, channelwiki, mastwiki, muxwiki and antennawiki on the great server in the sky? (and that's not a euphemism for cloud hosting)

I realise that it can't be a legally binding agreement, as being 16 you can't enter into such things yourself, but I hope we can take your word on such a guarantee.
Dillon Lawrence

dosxuk wrote:Will you provide a guarantee that Metro won't join your previous sites, channelwiki, mastwiki, muxwiki and antennawiki on the great server in the sky? (and that's not a euphemism for cloud hosting)

I realise that it can't be a legally binding agreement, as being 16 you can't enter into such things yourself, but I hope we can take your word on such a guarantee.
I can guarantee that Metro will only be done correctly. Why can't it be legally binding? It will be.

I never did own 'channelwiki'.

:)
Dillon Lawrence

Working on a mockup now. Nearly done :)
WillPS

Dillon Lawrence wrote:
dosxuk wrote:Will you provide a guarantee that Metro won't join your previous sites, channelwiki, mastwiki, muxwiki and antennawiki on the great server in the sky? (and that's not a euphemism for cloud hosting)

I can guarantee that Metro will only be done correctly. Why can't it be legally binding? It will be.

I never did own 'channelwiki'.

:)
Dillon, just Ask Jeeves: http://uk.ask.com/question/what-is-the- ... a-contract
Bail

Looking good! Pete's shown me a sneaky peak.

Philip

Critique wrote:Would you also be able to buy TV Forum, which is long past it's heyday (which I believe was sometime in 1924)...?
I'd completely forgotten about that! Such a genius post.