Acquiring Metropol (possible offer)

Dillon Lawrence

WillPS wrote:Hi Dillon. If your negotiations with Metropol prove successful, perhaps I could interest you in ChatPS?
I'm thinking about it ;)
Dillon Lawrence

Gavin Scott wrote:
Sput wrote:Gav,

I'd say take the money. With the real terms fall in wages, who knows how much it could be worth in 5 years?
I know, right? My big worry is, without "Admin" under my name, people would lose all respect and that.
You'd still be a Super Moderator if it makes you feel better 8-)
Gavin Scott
Admin

That would be super.
Dillon Lawrence

dosxuk wrote:
Dillon Lawrence wrote:
Pete wrote:By the way, this forum design is only a few years old, what isn't modern about it?
I was mainly thinking it's not suitable for mobile devices. Upload service also has PHP errors.
Can you point us to a link showing what you sort of look and feel you would apply to Metropol? Don't worry about building a whole skin, just a sample in the same style.
Well, I'd imagine it would be custom. I'll make a mockup for you soon :)
dosxuk

Dillon Lawrence wrote:Well, I'd imagine it would be custom. I'll make a mockup for you soon :)
Cool, can't wait :D
Pete

Dillon Lawrence wrote:Well, I'd imagine it would be custom. I'll make a mockup for you soon :)
I'd prefer to see a rough copy tonight, looking back through previous relaunch threads the metrousers are very picky, which is understandable due to the focus on branding.

Also we do have a contract with Norwich Designer so you'd need to run it past them first.
"He has to be larger than bacon"
Dillon Lawrence

Pete wrote:
I'd prefer to see a rough copy tonight, looking back through previous relaunch threads the metrousers are very picky, which is understandable due to the focus on branding.

Also we do have a contract with Norwich Designer so you'd need to run it past them first.
Of course Pete. I'll see what I can do. It would probably be modifications to the existing design such as Multi-quoting (which is missing) and responsiveness. Possibly even an app (I'm on it). I understand with regards to feedback and can't stress enough that no unwanted changes will be made.

:)
Jonny

I worry what this acquisition could mean for the iconic Birdsong and TX Suite brands :/
Dillon Lawrence

Jonny wrote:I worry what this acquisition could mean for the iconic Birdsong and TX Suite brands :/
Don't worry. They'll live on ;)

As stated previously, any unwanted changes will not be made :)
Jake

Would such a deal include the secret forum?
Dillon Lawrence

Jake wrote:Would such a deal include the secret forum?
It would include the whole Metropol site ;)