Acquiring Metropol (possible offer)

dosxuk

Sorry, my mistake.

Do you think you could pass on some of your expertise and help the poor people here at Metropol set their clock?
Pete

By the way, this forum design is only a few years old, what isn't modern about it?
"He has to be larger than bacon"
Gavin Scott
Admin

Dillon Lawrence wrote:Subject: Acquiring Metropol (possible offer)
Gavin Scott wrote:Hi Dillan! Its great to hear from you, especially with your money, ideas and such and such.

Are you wedded to the idea of purchase, or would you consider some kind of investment for bits of the site? Your own sub-forum or a weekly blog page? You could just be bold ...

Byeee ;)
Hi Gavin,

Thanks for the response. I am willing to purchase the whole site in general. I would like to ask how much would you be willing to accept for this? I have some great ideas to help Metropol flourish. My budget? Well, it's in excess of £300.
Hiyeee!

Thanks for the offer. Gosh I don't know, free money is always exciting but I was hoping for, well, four figures. With one of them being a 9. Or maybe two of them. My head is spinning. Lets talk :arrow: :shock:

I'm typing all this in the admin screen. I can't tell if my privacy settings are right. Are you any good with that stuff? Maybe I should give you the password and you can see?! :ugeek:
Dillon Lawrence

Gavin Scott wrote:
Dillon Lawrence wrote:Subject: Acquiring Metropol (possible offer)
Gavin Scott wrote:Hi Dillan! Its great to hear from you, especially with your money, ideas and such and such.

Are you wedded to the idea of purchase, or would you consider some kind of investment for bits of the site? Your own sub-forum or a weekly blog page? You could just be bold ...

Byeee ;)
Hi Gavin,

Thanks for the response. I am willing to purchase the whole site in general. I would like to ask how much would you be willing to accept for this? I have some great ideas to help Metropol flourish. My budget? Well, it's in excess of £300.
Hiyeee!

Thanks for the offer. Gosh I don't know, free money is always exciting but I was hoping for, well, four figures. With one of them being a 9. Or maybe two of them. My head is spinning. Lets talk :arrow: :shock:

I'm typing all this in the admin screen. I can't tell if my privacy settings are right. Are you any good with that stuff? Maybe I should give you the password and you can see?! :ugeek:
If you PM me, I can take a look (most definitely). You can also ask any questions so you are 100% satisfied before any decision :)
dosxuk

nodnirG kraM wrote:
dosxuk wrote:Sorry, my mistake.

Do you think you could pass on some of your expertise and help the poor people here at Metropol set their clock?
Clocks look fine here. Maybe it you ... oh, never mind.
by nodnirG kraM » Mon 03 Feb, 2014 21:03

Are you talking to me from the future?

Although, it could be the time warp that covers Sheffield city centre has expanded again :(
Dillon Lawrence

Pete wrote:By the way, this forum design is only a few years old, what isn't modern about it?
I was mainly thinking it's not suitable for mobile devices. Upload service also has PHP errors.
Sput

Gav,

I'd say take the money. With the real terms fall in wages, who knows how much it could be worth in 5 years?
Knight knight
Sput

Dillon Lawrence wrote:
Pete wrote:By the way, this forum design is only a few years old, what isn't modern about it?
I was mainly thinking it's not suitable for mobile devices. Upload service also has PHP errors.
Those "errors" are decorative, like the plaster ducks. If you don't appreciate the Metro aesthetic, how could you EVER appreciate the needs of its users?
Knight knight
WillPS

Hi Dillon. If your negotiations with Metropol prove successful, perhaps I could interest you in ChatPS?
dosxuk

Dillon Lawrence wrote:
Can you point us to a link showing what you sort of look and feel you would apply to Metropol? Don't worry about building a whole skin, just a sample in the same style.
Gavin Scott
Admin

Sput wrote:Gav,

I'd say take the money. With the real terms fall in wages, who knows how much it could be worth in 5 years?
I know, right? My big worry is, without "Admin" under my name, people would lose all respect and that.