Acquiring Metropol (possible offer)

Sput

Nick Harvey wrote:In that case, looking up the directorships of Mr Jaron Brass might help you.
Nick, just because you operate TVF and Metro, there is no need to invoke your former employees.
Knight knight
wells

Dillon Lawrence wrote:
wells wrote:
Dillon Lawrence wrote: I have a general idea of course
You clearly don't.
I do. David owns TV Forum.
My mistake.
Dillon Lawrence

Sput wrote:
Nick Harvey wrote:In that case, looking up the directorships of Mr Jaron Brass might help you.
Nick, just because you operate TVF and Metro, there is no need to invoke your former employees.
So he used to own it?
Sput

I think it was more of a strategic outsourcing, wasn't it nick?
Knight knight
Dillon Lawrence

Does Gavin own it or not? :)
iSon

I feel I may have been a little hasty in my initial decision. It's very obvious that there's a clear and focussed business plan to really make Metropol a 21st Century website for the Web 2.0 era.

I must ask though, what about my status of moderator? I was once cruelly hounded out of one of my previous jobs following a Nick Harvey hate campaign - I wouldn't like to think I would have to go through all this again.
Good Lord!
Dillon Lawrence

iSon wrote:I feel I may have been a little hasty in my initial decision. It's very obvious that there's a clear and focussed business plan to really make Metropol a 21st Century website for the Web 2.0 era.

I must ask though, what about my status of moderator? I was once cruelly hounded out of one of my previous jobs following a Nick Harvey hate campaign - I wouldn't like to think I would have to go through all this again.
You're doing an excellent job so don't worry - you'd be a super moderator, like Gavin.
WillPS

Dillon Lawrence wrote:
iSon wrote:I feel I may have been a little hasty in my initial decision. It's very obvious that there's a clear and focussed business plan to really make Metropol a 21st Century website for the Web 2.0 era.

You're doing an excellent job so don't worry - you'd be a super moderator, like Gavin.
Dillon, you have my vote of confidence. You're clearly totally on the pulse.
Dillon Lawrence

WillPS wrote:
Dillon Lawrence wrote:

Dillon, you have my vote of confidence. You're clearly totally on the pulse.
Good to know :)
Bail

Dillon Lawrence

nodnirG kraM wrote:Have I missed some sort of in-joke with this thread? It's got to 9 pages. Not even James Mental ever managed that in a day.

Nope :)