The TSB & Lloyds Bank relaunch news and information board

DVB Cornwall

The incredible aspect of this whole operation is that the same organisation is in charge of both banks at the top line for at least 9 months. Can't recall a demerger in which the 'daughter' institution remains under the 'mother' at all. De Facto tomorrow, De jure still months ahead.
barcode

i'll be happy once this comes back.

I do know there are leaflets in the Bank of Scotland explaining how its now easier to transfer money and cheque between itself and Lloyds, to show how intergrated the banking group is. Very doubtful...
WillPS

DVB Cornwall wrote:Hope Danny Boyle gets a credit for that, very 2012 OC ish.
Don't call it that.
WillPS

DVB Cornwall wrote:The incredible aspect of this whole operation is that the same organisation is in charge of both banks at the top line for at least 9 months. Can't recall a demerger in which the 'daughter' institution remains under the 'mother' at all. De Facto tomorrow, De jure still months ahead.
It makes an infinite amount more sense to separate the two off publicly before selling one part off. It's not really incredible at all, especially when you remember the plan A was for TSB to be a temporary brand primed for sale to the Co-op.

The view today in Kirkby-in-Ashfield:
Ant

I'm going to assume the transition from Lloyds TSB to Lloyds Bank isn't happening overnight like the TSB launch?
WillPS

Ant wrote:I'm going to assume the transition from Lloyds TSB to Lloyds Bank isn't happening overnight like the TSB launch?
Yepp. Should be Lloyds Bank tomorrow if the poster in the window of the branch I posted is anything to go by.
Philip

An update on where the new TSB ad will be shown:
There's currently no plan for TV adverts. However we'll be advertising in cinemas soon.
https://twitter.com/TSB/status/376729999652319235
madmusician

My internet banking has just told me that the Lloyds TSB to Lloyds Bank name change will be taking place in 'late September' - is that a second roll-out, then? (After the TSB shift tonight)
Philip

From https://twitter.com/revbaz

I'd suggest keeping track of #HelloTSB on Twitter, some good stuff bound to come up.
Whataday

madmusician wrote:My internet banking has just told me that the Lloyds TSB to Lloyds Bank name change will be taking place in 'late September' - is that a second roll-out, then? (After the TSB shift tonight)
I'm pretty sure that's been confirmed as the 23rd September.
Chris J

The two Lloyds TSB branches in Cardiff Queen Street have had their Lloyds Bank signs revealed, suggesting it's happening today at least in part. Still the old Lloyds TSB logo on the website though.