The TSB & Lloyds Bank relaunch news and information board

allwillbewell

The three cash machines at my local station have been sitting empty of cash since last March.
All views are my own
rob

all new Phil wrote: Sat 01 May, 2021 09.57 Genuine question - what do people actually go to the bank for these days? I can’t remember the last time I went to mine. I don’t even know where my nearest one is.
Haven't entered a bank for almost four years, the last time was to close my Grandfather's account when he died.

I use my Post Office to deposit and withdraw money, I can put cheques in the bank through my app, and that's about it really.
Martin Phillp

rob wrote: Thu 06 May, 2021 07.16
all new Phil wrote: Sat 01 May, 2021 09.57 Genuine question - what do people actually go to the bank for these days? I can’t remember the last time I went to mine. I don’t even know where my nearest one is.
Haven't entered a bank for almost four years, the last time was to close my Grandfather's account when he died.

I use my Post Office to deposit and withdraw money, I can put cheques in the bank through my app, and that's about it really.
I have to collect my mother's pension for her at the Post Office and while we should cherish our post offices and use them, it's very frustrating waiting while someone is posting 20 eBay orders or returning goods to Asos or Amazon before your turn.
TVF's London Lite.
WillPS

Martin Phillp wrote: Sun 09 May, 2021 03.31
rob wrote: Thu 06 May, 2021 07.16

I have to collect my mother's pension for her at the Post Office and while we should cherish our post offices and use them, it's very frustrating waiting while someone is posting 20 eBay orders or returning goods to Asos or Amazon before your turn.
Using a Post Office to send post you mean? Preposterous.
Martin Phillp

48 Lloyds or Halifax branches to close in the new year.

https://www.standard.co.uk/business/llo ... 1634740334
TVF's London Lite.
Please Respond