The TSB & Lloyds Bank relaunch news and information board

wells

Critique wrote:Why have some Lloyds branches made the change and others not? The nearest branch to me remains a TSB.
For clarity you should probably say Lloyds TSB.
RDJ

We're still with the C&G temporary signs in Hereford with TSB posters in the window. Same for the Lloyds TSB down the road who have the new 'square' and the posters showing but still with the Lloyds TSB temporary signs. Guessing they'll be taken down later in the week.
Philip

The branch I'm most intrigued about is the St Andrews branch mentioned by Pete with the stained glass TSB logos. Obviously it's in the old typeface but I wonder, have they been restored to their former glory?
Andrew Wood

nodnirG kraM wrote:The most exciting ever thing ever to happen to the high street ever has happened.
Thanks Mark. So that's what Stratford will look like at some point. They still had the temporary signage up this evening.
wells

Andrew Wood wrote: Thanks Mark. So that's what Stratford will look like at some point. They still had the temporary signage up this evening.
My question to you is, didn't you go down that side street by Lloyds to see the former C&G?
Andrew Wood

Not on my cycle route! But in town shopping tomorrow.
Pete

It's nice to see that the more traditional shopfronts have the big circular logo on them again. I was concerned that those ugly boxes were covering equally ugly boxes
"He has to be larger than bacon"
Alexia

What's behind the new TSB logo?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-magazin ... r-24013990
TSB has been relaunched as a stand-alone brand. But why is the logo so similar to the previous incarnation, asks Kathryn Westcott.
Ant

If you zoom in on this image from an Edinburgh branch you can still see the old circle marks from the old, old logo. Missed a chance to cover them up.

https://twitter.com/TSB_News/status/377 ... 52/photo/1
Pete

Not sure if this was nationwide but the Metro up here had a TSB wraparound on it.

Meanwhile the old C+G branch in town in a conversation area has slightly more subtle branding. I like it.

"He has to be larger than bacon"
Andrew Wood

Well, Wells, nothing so fancy here in Stratford —