Bath or shower?

Lorns

What is your preference? I much prefer a long hot soak in a hot bubbly bath with all the lotions and potions. In the winter I will have a 2 baths a day after which I share my bath water with Mr. Hellfire ( I don't tell him I may have pissed innit). In the summer I prob have 2 showers and a cool bath a day. We are due to have a new bathroom fitted. I really want a deep free standing bath but Mr. H wants a double power shower unit with all the power shower gubbins and a bath, but we don't have space for both cos we have a little bathroom. We could knock a wall down and extend the bathroom which will make the spare room more of a box room. We don't have many guests. What would u do if u were me?
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?
bilky asko

Lorns wrote:What is your preference? I much prefer a long hot soak in a hot bubbly bath with all the lotions and potions. In the winter I will have a 2 baths a day after which I share my bath water with Mr. Hellfire ( I don't tell him I may have pissed innit). In the summer I prob have 2 showers and a cool bath a day. We are due to have a new bathroom fitted. I really want a deep free standing bath but Mr. H wants a double power shower unit with all the power shower gubbins and a bath, but we don't have space for both cos we have a little bathroom. We could knock a wall down and extend the bathroom which will make the spare room more of a box room. We don't have many guests. What would u do if u were me?
Get rid of the spare room altogether, and tell guests to sleep on the sofa. Then you have even more room for more stuff in the bathroom.
Lorns

I like Billyasko. I could turn it into a wetroom.
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?
wells

A shower if I need to be out. If it's a day off, or I don't need to be out early than a bath is often a nice compromise between having a lie in and actually getting up.
Nick Harvey
God

A proper, old fashioned bath.

In December most years.
Lorns

Nick Harvey wrote:A proper, old fashioned bath.

In December most years.
Once a leap year whether you need it or not? ;)
Sput

Nick Harvey wrote:A proper, old fashioned bath.
Something like this, I trust?
Knight knight
Nick Harvey
God

Sput wrote:Something like this, I trust?
Indeed.