Crying over buying milk

Nick Harvey
God

WillPS wrote:Can we add eggs in to the mix?
We're heading dangerously into omelette territory here!
all new Phil

THIS IS A DEDICATED MILK THREAD.
Lorns

My village post office charged 78@ for a pint of milk, it will prob go up another penny next week.
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?
wells

Lorns wrote:My village post office charged 78@ for a pint of milk, it will prob go up another penny next week.
I think a milk related thread would have been created years ago, had management known it would have this effect.
Lorns

I had to come back as Pete and Sput would not accept my friend request on facebook. A milk thread is also a cat related thread and as I am friends with Bertrum thumbcat on facebook ( mouse made me) cravendale is my cereal companion of choice.
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?
Alexia

What colour milk? Green, blue or red? (Or orange if Sainsbury's?)

I buy it from the Spar or Mrs Alexia brings it home from work (M&S). Usually go for 2 or 4 pinters semi-skimmed.

At school I used to, quite literally, drinkapintamilkaday. Had to go for full fat silver top mind, as my mother insisted on buying fully skimmed (red top) milk at home which was just white water, basically. I still love a crafty pint of blue top nowadays.
Lorns

Does anyone still have milk delivered to their door? We don't round this neck of the woods. I kinda miss the whirr of the electric milk float - nick probably remembers the clip clop of hooves.
rob

Lorns wrote:Does anyone still have milk delivered to their door? We don't round this neck of the woods. I kinda miss the whirr of the electric milk float - nick probably remembers the clip clop of hooves.
There's still a milk float that goes around my way, but as I live 10 seconds away from the shop, I don't really see the need to have my milk delivered...

59p a pint here by the way.
Weekdays from 7am-10am on Andover Radio
Overton Radio: Weekdays 2pm-4pm, Weekends 8am-11am
Lorns

Rob I bet u like double top. ;) hehe
Pete

Lorns wrote:I had to come back as Pete and Sput would not accept my friend request on facebook
Oh don't worry sweetie I reject everyone. Ask Alexia, he's had the Pete-Reject too.
"He has to be larger than bacon"
bilky asko

Alexia wrote:What colour milk? Green, blue or red? (Or orange if Sainsbury's?)
Don't forget Purple (one%, or Creamfields Whole). or Light Purple (Creamfields Semi-Skimmed), or Gold Top.