Should the Metropol logo be changed?

Yes
55%
No
45%

Total votes: 44
WillPS

James L H wrote:
WillPS wrote:Yes. I think the fact its a pastiche of a 2012-specific logo makes it inherently dated.

Something like this would be more contemporary:
I'm sorry but what the hell is that? :shock: The current Metropol logo may be ageing now, however to move from a decent design to something that looks like it uses the SEGA font is ridiculous! Is it actually the SEGA font? If it is then lets be honest, it was dated pretty much from its creation! I sincerely hope it isn't used as the new logo - talk about killing off a good brand.
You think? That's a shame. I was considering launching a whole network of pres-related websites featuring such logos.
James L H

WillPS wrote:
James L H wrote:
WillPS wrote:Yes. I think the fact its a pastiche of a 2012-specific logo makes it inherently dated.

Something like this would be more contemporary:

I'm sorry but what the hell is that? :shock: The current Metropol logo may be ageing now, however to move from a decent design to something that looks like it uses the SEGA font is ridiculous! Is it actually the SEGA font? If it is then lets be honest, it was dated pretty much from its creation! I sincerely hope it isn't used as the new logo - talk about killing off a good brand.
You think? That's a shame. I was considering launching a whole network of pres-related websites featuring such logos.
I don't get it..... :oops:
Pete

It's not changing.
"He has to be larger than bacon"
Sput

Sounds like SOMEONE has never heard of a little thing called "Olympic Legacy"
Knight knight
bilky asko

If you're going to make a new logo, I suggest basing it on the much-lambasted London 2012 logo, but match it with the current logo by colouring it red and white. Don't forget a shadow to make it blend in.
Pete

bilky asko wrote:If you're going to make a new logo, I suggest basing it on the much-lambasted London 2012 logo, but match it with the current logo by colouring it red and white. Don't forget a shadow to make it blend in.
Good plan.

Here is the new logo

*THANK YOU*
Jake

I prefer the old one.
martindtanderson

Pete

martindtanderson wrote:Image
no
martindtanderson

Pete

martindtanderson wrote:Image
no.

although I preferred the first ones.

Either way, we're not having a new logo and that's that.