Phone dilemma

Ebeneezer Scrooge

Probably in the same boat as me then. I've been surprised at how slowly the app storage is filling up since moving from my Desire. I try and keep on top of moving those that I can out of phone storage, but I'm still less than 500mb with most of the apps I currently want.
Snarky
Critique

I'm actually quite disappointed with the Battery life on the One S. At the end of the day, at 8pm we'll be on 9%, which will of gone by 9pm, and on one occasion, it was dead by 3pm...

Mr Scrooge - do you find a single charge can get you through the day on your One X, as even more power must be sucked up by the larger screen on that device?
Ebeneezer Scrooge

Yes, a charge will last me all day on normal usage and up to the evening on heavy usage.

I was talking to a colleague this morning about the One S that he's just got and he was praising it's battery life, saying he can get 2 days out of it at times...
Snarky
Critique

Ebeneezer Scrooge wrote:Yes, a charge will last me all day on normal usage and up to the evening on heavy usage.

I was talking to a colleague this morning about the One S that he's just got and he was praising it's battery life, saying he can get 2 days out of it at times...
Hmm, really? Well, I've just enable auto-brightness, so we shall see if it makes any difference. Maybe Auto-sync is updating feeds to often or something...
bilky asko

Critique wrote:
Ebeneezer Scrooge wrote:Yes, a charge will last me all day on normal usage and up to the evening on heavy usage.

Hmm, really? Well, I've just enable auto-brightness, so we shall see if it makes any difference. Maybe Auto-sync is updating feeds to often or something...
My One X usually lasts over a day for me, and will only run out during the day if I'm using a particularly intensive app for a couple of hours.

Auto-brightness should do wonders for the battery life - unlike the auto-brightness on my HD2, the screen doesn't seem dim, and any change in brightness is rarely noticeable.
Critique

bilky asko wrote:
Critique wrote:

My One X usually lasts over a day for me, and will only run out during the day if I'm using a particularly intensive app for a couple of hours.

Auto-brightness should do wonders for the battery life - unlike the auto-brightness on my HD2, the screen doesn't seem dim, and any change in brightness is rarely noticeable.
I did think the screen was a bit too dim when I first turned it on, but I've adjusted to it very quickly, and after intensive use today, we're still in the green section of the battery. Success.