Is facebook on the wane?

Gavin Scott
Admin

I forgot the people who refer to "gin o'clock" or repost messages from that spoof HM Queen Twitter thing.
Pete

Gavin Scott wrote:I forgot the people who refer to "gin o'clock" or repost messages from that spoof HM Queen Twitter thing.
oh @queen_uk is so poor. She used to be half decent however she now just posts far too often. Case in point, 7 poor tweets within an hour of the pope's death. One of them was mildly funny "No Mr Blair..." however the others were truly tortured attempts to shoehorn Nick Clegg into things therefore ruining the comedy of the mildly funny one.

Shite.
"He has to be larger than bacon"
all new Phil

The Gin O'Clock book is very good, however.
Gavin Scott
Admin

Pete wrote:
Gavin Scott wrote:I forgot the people who refer to "gin o'clock" or repost messages from that spoof HM Queen Twitter thing.
oh @queen_uk is so poor. She used to be half decent however she now just posts far too often. Case in point, 7 poor tweets within an hour of the pope's death. One of them was mildly funny "No Mr Blair..." however the others were truly tortured attempts to shoehorn Nick Clegg into things therefore ruining the comedy of the mildly funny one.

Shite.
Why would anyone retweet this:

Retweeted Elizabeth Windsor (@Queen_UK):
Oh brilliant, One Direction. What a wonderfully talented bunch of little girls. #BritAwards2013

Pish.
Lorns

Hashtagging on twitter annoys me; hashtagging on facebook infuriates me. What is the point of it?
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?
Sput

I don't think it's any worse than people doing fake HTML tags</justSaying> #UrghSput
Knight knight