The Christmas and general Festiveness thread

Beep

Open PM to Alexia I'll share with everybody:
Happy Winterval :P
I know we don't always see eye to eye but as you've branched out in the festiveness thread I should only do the same, hope you and your family have a fantastic Christmas and a prosperous New Year (hope that's not as cheesy as it sounds). I didn't really know what to write on an open post so wrote it in PM, I'll be posting this to the festiveness thread anyway. While we may not get on 100% of the time, I still value your opinion in your posts and respect that. I know this is much the same as what you posted in the thread but because it was so well articulated I couldn't think of any more points to elaborate on apart from, I'm sorry for being a complete douche to you this year.
I'd also like you to also know the post I posted regarding Wales was just a load of crap I'd strung together from other places on the web and is not an accurate display of my feelings towards the Welsh/Wales!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everybody. Hope all goes well for you all in 2011!
rts

I'd like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year :)
rob

After the week from hell, I'm now starting to get in the Christmas spirit. I've had a mixed 2010, which has seen friends come and go, me learning the tricks of the building trade, and the continuing success of TV Live.

Of course there have been some bad times as well, but I'd rather forget about them and look forward. Merry Christmas to all my friends and enemies on Metropol. May you all have a good time, and I look forward to a great 2011.
Weekdays from 7am-10am on Andover Radio
Overton Radio: Weekdays 2pm-4pm, Weekends 8am-11am
Col

In addition to the usual greetings, thought I'd share a thought...

Earlier this afternoon, I noticed my 2-year-old niece spending time looking at a picture of her late grandmother; my Mum, who we lost this year. I'm told she does this often; such a tender and touching way for a young child to maintain a bond with a lost member of the family - and to help keep the memories of those who have passed on alive.

If you've lost someone you've love this year, through passing or in other ways, may you find comfort, hope and joy among those you love who are still close to you.

Take care everyone and have a lovely day tomorrow.
Ronnie Rowlands

That's something I'd definitely get behind, Nick!
Ronnie is victorious, vivacious in victory like a venomous dog. Vile Republicans cease living while the religious retort with rueful rhetoric. These rank thugs resort to violence and swear revenge.

But Ronnie can punch through steel so they lose anyway.
marksi

Wishing everyone a very happy and peaceful Christmas.
Jake

Merry Christmas Folks
iSon

Despite going dark on the forum, as it were, for the last few weeks I thought I would step out from the shadows to wish everyone here a very Merry Christmas. May Santa bring many gifts and good fortune bring you many happy days.
Good Lord!
Chie

Well, as you might know, I shy away from talking about myself these days, but I would like to share with you on this occasion a very personal achievement. By setting goals, reassessing relationships and putting my mind to it, I have conclusively overcome an appetite disorder with which I had been afflicted since the age of five. Not long ago I ate nothing but a sandwich and a packet of crisps each day. My weight was frightfully low. Three years on, I now weigh a healthy 10 stone and by next Christmas I'm aiming for 11. It's a remarkable achievement of which I am so very proud.

Some bad things happened this year too, but we shan't dwell on those.

After all... tomorrow is another day.

Merry Christmas everyone.
Jovis

I am very pleased for you Chie, really, because I know first-hand how hard something like that is.