Collections

Lorns

If the contents of my handbag ( not allowed in manbag thread) is anything to go by. I seem to collect receipts and scraps of paper. Not much of it has the queens head on.
I used to collect smurfs and bells. These days though i don't have a single obsession, i am a multiple hoarder of stuff. Just had a declutter to make room for more stuff.
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?
Alexia

So how's everyone's collections going six years later?

My beer glass obsession has reached three 2-metre shelves' worth. My coin collection is still in a plastic pot on the shelf. I also realised today upon taking delivery of one from San Francisco that I have a growing number of rugby jerseys from different clubs around the world (in addition to my obligatory Welsh ones).
simonipswich

Nick Harvey wrote:Milk bottles!

Milk bottles with adverts painted on them in the main, some just with the name of the dairy, but always in paint.

It never used to work as a chat-up line though, "Would you like to come up and see my milk bottle collection?".
Think we still have some printed ones up in our loft!
simonipswich

I collect pens! Company logo ones, unusual pens too!