What are you up to for Easter?

Netizen

According to the internet, no, it was worse than Hitler. But in the real world it was quite yaysome.
Ronnie Rowlands

Don't know which forums you've been reading. I've been reading the 2 top, official ones and overall the response is good. I suppose you've been reading the Dave messageboard. Most of the comments there are inarticulate and picky.
Ronnie is victorious, vivacious in victory like a venomous dog. Vile Republicans cease living while the religious retort with rueful rhetoric. These rank thugs resort to violence and swear revenge.

But Ronnie can punch through steel so they lose anyway.
DVB Cornwall

... up at 0430 tomorrow morning. I have been persuaded to join some people for the Easter Liturgy at Truro Cathedral at 0530.
Lorns

Church and chocolate.
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?
Mr Q

I went out for cocktails last night, so I start Easter Sunday off with a bit of a hangover. I hope Jesus won't mind.
Jenny

The weather's lovely but it's too dangerous to go out due to all the retards with big dogs who emerge from nowhere on Sundays. Stupid fucking worthless shitheads with their stupid fucking worthless semidomesticated vermin. So I'm stuck indoors, bored and depressed, and after I've posted this, I'm going back to bed. There are some days there's just nothing to be gained by being awake.
Pete

Square Eyes wrote:Where you'll find the shutters firmly closed ?
They were on normal 24hr hours I believe, there were no signs when I was in yesterday afternoon anyhow.
"He has to be larger than bacon"
Dr Lobster*

Netizen wrote:According to the internet, no, it was worse than Hitler. But in the real world it was quite yaysome.
i absolutely loved it. episode 3 rates amongst my favourites in the entire series, some of the shite spouted on digispy is quite tiresome. i think they all did a great job, i've been looking forward to it for months and i wasn't disappointed. it was nice to see the dwarfers back on the screen - here's hoping for a new series!.
anitalooksnorth

i was working unfortunatley for Easter.Though I shall be enjoying a week in Llandudno very shortly!:)