Blaine at it again

Square Eyes

Just weeks after David Blaine spent weeks in his plastic box (or a giant glacier mint as Harry Hill told us, that's how he did it you know !!) he's at it again.

He's going to do the dive of death this time, and it involves dropping from a helicopter 110ft in the air into a river.

According to Blaine, "If you go in a little bit off if your body is not perfectly straight - you do not pierce the water right, you rip your ligaments off, you're paralysed, anything can go wrong," he said.

Let's hope it goes really really well. :roll:
Cheese Head
Banned

Lets hope he goes into hospital for more than Observation.
» James »
I don't know my future after this weekend, and I don't want to
Still

Square Eyes wrote:Just weeks after David Blaine spent weeks in his plastic box (or a giant glacier mint as Harry Hill told us, that's how he did it you know !!)
A joke written by the marvellous Paul Hawksbee and Andy Jacobs - listen to them on 1089 and 1053 Am - TalkSPORT weekdays 1-4pm. uh hum

He'll die this time. I was under the impression you could hit water anyway you liked from that height and it would be equivalent to hitting concrete.
Cheese Head
Banned

He probably hasn't researched properly.

He assumes that water can't kill, unlike concrete.
» James »
I don't know my future after this weekend, and I don't want to
Katherine

Oh for God's sake Blaine, just go away and stop pestering us!
Pilgrim Hospital Radio, Boston, Lincolnshire - Monday - Friday 19:00 - 22:00.

The place where broadcasting careers begin!!

Image - BADGER BADGER!
cwathen

Hang on, weren't we told that the box incident would take months or years to recover from? I think this pretty much proves that the box was a fake.
chinajan

James Martin wrote:I fell 100ft off a cliff in August 2001. The only thing I have to show for it now is one small scar, desite smashing my pelvis in five places. Therefore, I think it's doable but in a morbid way I wish something would put a stop to him doing these silly, silly stunts.
Did he fall or was he pushed?
Neil Jones

cwathen wrote:Hang on, weren't we told that the box incident would take months or years to recover from? I think this pretty much proves that the box was a fake.
Well bear in mind that Blaine isn't planning to do this stunt until April next year which is six months or so away...

Was interesting to read though that he decided to shag his girlfriend despite being told not to by the doctors in case the exercise triggered a heart attack :D
James Martin

Well April's here - has he actually done it yet or am I being igorant?
DAS

No. But I fell 100ft off a cliff yesterday.