27%
Snuh
73%

Total votes: 11
Nini
Banned

It's too late!
timgraham

Ah! Hook. I forgot about that there, Elephant Man. We'll have to find something to do so that people can look at you without wanting to kill themselves.
Gavin Scott
Admin

I may have found the table which will validate the chairs.

Maybe.
glamour_10_.jpg
not-ShowbizGuru
Banned

Remind anybody else of mutant spiders! :?
User Removed
Alexia

They do have a certain War of the Worlds-esque quality to them, esp those kinky.... sorry kinked legs... but I say if it works, use it.

Remember not to over indulge on style over substance mind... if you're using it for board meetings etc, it'll need to be functional and withstand the pounding of fists.

And whatever else you'd use a Meeting Room table for.
Gavin Scott
Admin

So where were we...?

Didn't go for the table above. Decided on a glass top, sleek boardroom table, with a flat-bar brushed steel support . Its coming from Italy, and they're painting the back of the glass black. Or at least they were until someone else chimed in with an opinion. You'll see a white painted one on this year's Apprentice on the BBC, apparently.

However, today... one of our guests managed to smash the existing table when left alone in the room for 2 minutes. He couldn't say what he had done, but to be fair he looked like he was in shock.

Had to clean up metres and metres of safety glass, which turned into a trillion pieces. No one hurt, except me of course. Cut to ribbons.

On the plus side, I no longer need to dispose of it by another means, and we are insured for such things.

Oh yes - and one of the new chairs has been scratched badly and will need to be replaced.

So I might bring the damaged one home, and use it to lay clothes on, and such.
Nini
Banned

This is why we can't have nice things.
Lorns

Gavin Scott wrote:So where were we...?

Didn't go for the table above. Decided on a glass top, sleek boardroom table, with a flat-bar brushed steel support . Its coming from Italy, and they're painting the back of the glass black. Or at least they were until someone else chimed in with an opinion. You'll see a white painted one on this year's Apprentice on the BBC, apparently.

However, today... one of our guests managed to smash the existing table when left alone in the room for 2 minutes. He couldn't say what he had done, but to be fair he looked like he was in shock.

Had to clean up metres and metres of safety glass, which turned into a trillion pieces. No one hurt, except me of course. Cut to ribbons.

On the plus side, I no longer need to dispose of it by another means, and we are insured for such things.

Oh yes - and one of the new chairs has been scratched badly and will need to be replaced.

So I might bring the damaged one home, and use it to lay clothes on, and such.
I'd love to work in your offices Gav? They look so lush. Any vacancies for a barber and head and neck masseuse. I make a fab coffee and can shuffle paperwork.
I'm everso good at looking busy while doing nothing... Hehe.
Hope your wounds are ok. Is it true safety glass in not recyclable?
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?
Finn

Nini wrote:This is why we can't have nice things.
Speak for yourself.

Some of us have fancy asses and are allowed to use fancy ass chairs.
Nini
Banned

My ass is not without it's charm also.
Finn

Nini wrote:My ass is not without it's charm also.
Do you have written testimony to this effect?