People you've met you wish you hadn't

Stuart*
Banned

Sput wrote:Oh scroogey, you've made a fool of me!
I'm sure you're capable of that all on your own.
User removed
Sput

DAMN. The ONE response I didn't expect!
Knight knight
Spencer For Hire

Sorry to take the thread back on topic, but Gavin, you might like to check out this video of Cannibal Anthony on awful 90s late night TV show, God's Gift, if you're wondering if it's the same bloke you met...

Link

It was only after seeing this that it clicked that I'd chatted to him a couple of times at Queen's Court in Leeds back in the late 90s. The penny dropped when I recognised the tattoo on his shoulder (he was wearing a vest top when I met him - I never got nuddy with him, in case anyone's wondering). I remember rather fancying him, and trying to pull him, but with no success. Quite glad now.
Sput

Perhaps you weren't...tender..enough..? HEY HO.
Knight knight
Spencer For Hire

I did wonder if he had a pepper mill in his pocket at the time. ;) ;)

Turns out he probably did.
rts

Levi Bellfield, convicted earlier this year for the bus stop murders, and also prime suspect in the Millie Dowler case, used to be the doorman at one of my local haunts. Nice.

Timmy Mallett also lives next door to one of my chums. They share a Spetic Tank.
Sput

Oh wow, so the results of Mini Mallett's constant pleas to go the toilet will be in there too!
Knight knight
James H

StuartPlymouth wrote:
Sput wrote:That's bollocks. It's both pedantic and needless here. Preserve the language in private if you want but don't start berating people for not using better-understood vocabulary when the conversation's got nothing to do with it.
I will give way on this matter, Herr Sput; but only if I can post this picture as an illustration of why I had the feeble perception of 'Jails' during childhood: ;)
That was such a Tumble tower post.