Those New Avatar Rules In Full

Was Chie too blue therefore requiring intervention from Hyma?

Yes
35%
No
5%
I couldn't give a toss, I wish he'd just stop being such a whiny 12 year old twat
60%

Total votes: 43
Nini
Banned

Made no sense before, now I can see it for all it's pretentious, think-I-saw-that-first-in-the-mid-90s glory.
Sput

Yes, how pretentious of him to show something that he does in his avatar.
Knight knight
Finn

Sput wrote:Your avatar makes much more sense now, ash.
Sput wrote:Yes, how pretentious of him to show something that he does in his avatar.
Heavens, just ask him out on a date and be done with it ;)

Although I'm fairly sure he's still spoken for.
Sput

Tsk, I think it's just a bit rich and unreasonable a comment coming from an avatarless user. That is all.
Knight knight
Jamez
Banned

Don't know how long I will tolerate my avatar, but there it is.
User Removed
Nini
Banned

Sput wrote:Tsk, I think it's just a bit rich and unreasonable a comment coming from an avatarless user. That is all.
And therein lies the irony of it all and also the small little joke I had with myself which you picked up on. Don't feel it unreasonable, fairly sure I can comment on anyone's avatar without having one myself yknow but hey, I had my little laugh and that's all that matters.

It is pretentious though. Don't make me point it out because I doubt he does face painting for a living.
Sput

Humour me.
Knight knight
Nini
Banned

Eh, really? Is it not obvious? "I'm painting but hey, look at me with an elaborate painting on my face and not the canvas, oho"?

Eh, it's pretentious to me and fuck it being rich or unreasonable to you for me to say so because you like the idea. I figured most people knew not to try and correct my opinion.
Sput

It's pretentious to try and show something about your character in an avatar?
Knight knight
Nini
Banned

Sput wrote:It's pretentious to try and show something about your character in an avatar?
...Yes, it's not what it is, it's the way it's been done. Remember, I have seen it done before, didn't exactly light up my world then either. The guy who did it the first time around was a real dick on the JM level of dickery which Ash patently doesn't meet so it's like I'm still seeing the first twat all over... oh.

Hm, just went a little cdd there. Forget I mentioned it, 'tis all a mixup and you are right Sput, it's a perfectly acceptable way to depict your personality and I apologise. I was getting a little tedious there so only right I make up for being a right left testicle.
Pete

so basically what happened is you had an attack of what i call "the amanda complex"

namely, someone you randomly come accross in say, a uni class, looks identical to a person you went to school with who was a total scum and had a baby to get benefits and then left it on the floor during the day where it got mange and then had it taken off her by social services and then two months later was overheard in a shop saying "tell my boyfriend to make another baby with me" and even though you know the new girl isn't her you have an irrational dislike towards her because she looks like amanda and you want to see her drop kickied in the face by the school bully too despite her being completely innocent?

is that what this is? because its awful. i'd never be affected by it myself. ahem
"He has to be larger than bacon"