Your favourite metro/tvf moment ever

Sput

You are welcome gav. You are welcome.
Knight knight
rob

Sput wrote:You are welcome gav. You are welcome.
I've gotta say that I've never seen that pic before, and it's certainly cheered me up a bit.
Weekdays from 7am-10am on Andover Radio
Overton Radio: Weekdays 2pm-4pm, Weekends 8am-11am
Nini
Banned

Yes, I tittered a little too seeing that again.
tvmercia

i still look back fondly at the time when mdta inadvertently posted a photo of his filthy carpet and broken door.

and the time when the photo of the gmg north (as they used to be called) announcer's leaving party was posted - including maggie mash in a sparkly dress

or when tvf appeared on the glitter-ball of tellys on the news 24 set

and the time when janice long asked nick gilbert to return to the chat room

and when katherine was over-whelmed during her visit to bbc radio lincolnshire, and she forgot to put her headphones on "its so big!"
Jamez
Banned

Favourite moments:

The Identz fiasco back in October 2001.

MDTA and Carl Kingshott MSN transcript was leaked.

Anything to do with Max Douglass

4th Moderator campaign

James Martin's racist rants

Jaron Brass episode

Asa appearing on Liquid News with his greasy hair and northern accent

William Hanson believing that he is in fact Prince William (HGMN News with the Supreme Commander)

Lee Stanley wanking and shoving banana's up his bum

Neon Radio
User Removed
Ronnie Rowlands

Jamez wrote:
Shoving banana's what, up his bum, exactly?
Ronnie is victorious, vivacious in victory like a venomous dog. Vile Republicans cease living while the religious retort with rueful rhetoric. These rank thugs resort to violence and swear revenge.

But Ronnie can punch through steel so they lose anyway.
rts

Jamez wrote:
That was his name! Been bugging me all week...
cdd

rts wrote:
Jamez wrote:
That was his name! Been bugging me all week...
You don't need to know someone's name to ask them to stop bugging you...

Hmm. Do you know what? I think I've filled my quota of cheap puns this month.
Jamez
Banned

cdd wrote:I think I've filled my quota of cheap puns this month.
That's good to know.

See you in October, then.
User Removed
rob

Ronnie Rowlands wrote:Ooh remember 'francisgate'? I think we still have the right to an answer and public statement that we never actually did get.
You want it? Here it is...
As you know, I was accused recently by cdd of blatently copying articles from other websites to use in my blog. The fact that he made this announcement on a public internet forum was disgraceful. I admit was not only wrong, but it was also a stupid thing to do. Nobody in this world is perfect, hell I'm yet to find a perfect person, and I have apologised several times, and thought that that would be the end of the matter. But no, people still feel the need to drag it up, some members calling me "nobfrancis" and finding it funny. I find it extremely hurtful that people are still using me as the source of piss-taking. I'm all for a laugh and a joke, but when people are calling me names that I find offensive, I WILL NOT STAND FOR IT.

Since this incident occurred, I began using original content and it seemed to be going well. There were still twats googling my articles to see if I'd copied anything from other sites hoping to catch me out, but they were out of luck. These people are morons who have nothing better to do with their time than ridicule others for making mistakes.

I suppose now I've had a taste of my own medicine, as only a few moments ago, I was alerted (by cdd would you believe) to a blog which ripped content from my site. I suppose you could call it just deserts. So therefore, I have taken the decision to just shut my blog completely. I didn't want to do this, but these people have left me with no alternative but to do this.

I'm sorry to those who actually enjoyed reading my blog, but I really can't deal with it anymore.
Weekdays from 7am-10am on Andover Radio
Overton Radio: Weekdays 2pm-4pm, Weekends 8am-11am
Alexia

I'm waiting for a number of 1990s Conservative politicians to sue you for royalties, Rob ;)