Your favourite metro/tvf moment ever

Pete

Spot the difference...
DialUpBorg wrote:
MrTomServo wrote:
On a separate, more personal note, as a moderator, I tend to be a lazy, surly, asshole of an American. I eat ten cheeseburgers a day and fart George W Bush bumper stickers...
Sorry to be off-topic but.. You eat 10 burgers a day. Bl**dy Hell! :shock:
Tumble Tower wrote:
lukey wrote:Watching a bit of the RNC on BBC Parliament last night, where Laura Bush said "Let's not forget, President Bush has kept the American people safe!" (insert cheers from lots of people with bad hats)
How on Earth could watching something on BBC Parliament (B8) make you laugh? I'd have thought that was Auntie's dullest channel.
"He has to be larger than bacon"
Pete

Tumble Tower wrote:
DVB Cornwall wrote:The B1, B2, B3, garbage amused me greatly.
Bravo! Glad someone liked my TV Channel Codes. I wish the whole thing would just catch on, and people generally start using them.
He never said he liked them.
Nick Harvey
God

"With" is a word of four characters, three consonants and one vowel.

"At" is a word of two characters, one consonant and one vowel.

Both those words happen to include the letter "t", but beyond that there is no similarity between them.

There is, therefore, a considerable difference between the sentence "I was laughing with Tumbly Wumbly" and other variants which may be available.
chinajan

Ophelia. Which inspired some erm inspired trolling on handbag.com.

That is all.
Jamez
Banned

Ahhh the old audio mocks. Haven't done one of those for a few years.

Due to me never backing anything up, I don't have many of the mocks I did during the last 7 years.
User Removed
Sput

Oooooh what about the time everyone started slagging off the slightly perverse concept of Baby Ballroom and all the mothers came wading in
Knight knight
Ronnie Rowlands

Sput wrote:Oooooh what about the time everyone started slagging off the slightly perverse concept of Baby Ballroom and all the mothers came wading in
Oyes. They said that we are all pathetic couch potatoes with no lives. Doesn't the truth really hurt? Difference between us and them is that most of us are living the life we choose to live, unlike their children, in most cases. One of the chaps from the dance forum actually added me on MSN, saying he was 'disgusted' with the behaviour of his fellow forumers and that he wanted to form an alliance with Metropol. Odd.

Jugglan91, the best mocker since Jamesh, was funny. He sure told Hyma good an' proper.

http://www.tvforum.co.uk/forum/viewtopi ... c&start=48
Ronnie is victorious, vivacious in victory like a venomous dog. Vile Republicans cease living while the religious retort with rueful rhetoric. These rank thugs resort to violence and swear revenge.

But Ronnie can punch through steel so they lose anyway.
Nick Harvey
God

Sput wrote:Oooooh what about the time everyone started slagging off the slightly perverse concept of Baby Ballroom and all the mothers came wading in
Oh yes, that sad cow from Broadstone, or Parkstone or wherever she was.

Then she got really nasty when strange people like Bill Selsey and Bill Portland registered on her forum and explained the meaning of life to her.
Nini
Banned

Which reminds me of enyafreak, fruitflies and all.
Nini
Banned

Nick Harvey wrote:
Oh yes, that sad cow from Broadstone, or Parkstone or wherever she was.

Then she got really nasty when strange people like Bill Selsey and Bill Portland registered on her forum and explained the meaning of life to her.
I was afraid of that thread, didn't go anywhere near that but knowing it degenerated into something hilarious (or tedious) is a good enough reason to request a link from whoever can be bothered searching for it.
Pete

Nini wrote:a link from whoever can be bothered searching for it.
http://www.tvforum.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25704