Your favourite metro/tvf moment ever

Jovis

Alexia wrote:Save yourself some time - copy it off someone else.
I enjoyed that thread, because we never really got to the bottom of the 'why?', and also the 'how on earth did you find that out?'. But yes Rob, we won't discuss it.

In recent weeks, I've enjoyed TEST CARD CHRIS. When I say enjoy, I mean purely on a literary level.
davidmcg

Sorry Lorna :oops:
-The Guy Formerly known as djmgpsp
-Follow me... http://www.twitter.com/david_galway

-Catch it, Bin it, Kill it, Bop it!... New to BBC3
DVB Cornwall

The B1, B2, B3, garbage amused me greatly.
Chie

Lorns wrote:
Gavin Scott wrote:
Who is "Mark" in the first clip?
Grindon i believe.
I thought the person sounded way too immature for it to be him. The voice doesn't match the face at all.
rfrancis51284 wrote:What worries me is that L uxton sounds like me. Oh dear god...
Find yourself a good elocutionist.
stu

I think I have more memorable moments in the chatroom, with such guests as our old long lost friend nickggilbert.

And the excitement that was Neon and Livewire Radio!
Sput

Ah, the chatroom. There was the time we got techy peep to superimpose secret messages to us on the news 24 countdown. That was a high point in TVF's influence, I think.
Knight knight
Gavin Scott
Admin

I didn't really do the chat room myself. Only latterly when it was revived, but I missed out on the original ones.

Not sure I have a favourite moment from the past - I tend to enjoy the moment I'm in too much to ponder days of yore. Besides, my brain is a bit like swiss cheese anyway, so I've probably forgotten more than I remember.

But you're all my favourite forumers. Especially those of you who have occasionally flirted with me. Extra points to onetrickpony who said he would marry me.
Gavin Scott
Admin

nodnirG kraM wrote:Is techy still a regular over there?
He went from Wales to the USA (I remember him coming on to ask if someone could Slingbox a sporting event for him; but he recently re-appeared in the BBC Alba thread and appears to be resident in Scotland and working on that project.

He was off TVF for a number of years in between.
James Hatts

My favourite TVF moment:
DialUpBorg wrote:
MrTomServo wrote:
On a separate, more personal note, as a moderator, I tend to be a lazy, surly, asshole of an American. I eat ten cheeseburgers a day and fart George W Bush bumper stickers. I ignore all the problems the forum has, and I never ban anyone that should be banned. I ignore blatant violations of the T&Cs when long-standing members are concerned. I am -- in fact -- a virgin. I'm biased, and I don't care. For all intents and purposes, I am incompetent. Since I was elected, I have done nothing but purposefully hasten the eventual downfall of this forum. I have a stick up my arse, but yet am not tough enough on the bad apples. And, perhaps most importantly, I am in the wrong time zone.

Welcome to the thankless job of forum moderation. Hopefully now you can at least appreciate why I ignore you.

Sorry to be off-topic but.. You eat 10 burgers a day. Bl**dy Hell! :shock:
Nini
Banned

Less said about David, he pissed off and became a "journalist"... the bastard.
Sput

I think Phillybaby is my favourite, and Hyma, and Gav, and Grindon.
Knight knight