Adverts that irritate and entertain

Nini
Banned

That's because you are Sput, don't be part of the problem!
marksi wrote:
Nini wrote:Missed that one, context plzthx.
It's for some poncey perfume and aftershave. They've been cheap and only paid for one 30" slot but pretended their ad is in fact two 15" ads, and so that stupid people understand that one is for a man and one is for a woman they have a VO on the top of each, male for the aftershave and female for the perfume.

It is complete wank.
Right.
Sput

Nini wrote:That's because you are Sput, don't be part of the problem!
It's honestly part of the reason I held off buying, and I think I've found an alternative dealer.
Knight knight
timgraham

Nickelback cannot be supported, whatever the cost..
Lorns

Quite like yell.com ads. Go Marcus! Go Marcus!

Until they murder it.
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?
Ronnie Rowlands

The Farmfoods advert. "Where customers count". A dull slogan and dull actors with perpetually showing teeth which are so perpetually showing that I think I'm watching Tim Burton's Batman.

Ronnie is victorious, vivacious in victory like a venomous dog. Vile Republicans cease living while the religious retort with rueful rhetoric. These rank thugs resort to violence and swear revenge.

But Ronnie can punch through steel so they lose anyway.
Nini
Banned

An image macro, just in case the description didn't quite communicate the idea clearly enough.

Who do we look like, Chie?
Ronnie Rowlands

Nini wrote:An image macro, just in case the description didn't quite communicate the idea clearly enough.

Who do we look like, Chie?
No idea. You won't put an avatar up.
Ronnie is victorious, vivacious in victory like a venomous dog. Vile Republicans cease living while the religious retort with rueful rhetoric. These rank thugs resort to violence and swear revenge.

But Ronnie can punch through steel so they lose anyway.
Nini
Banned

You do have a point but I am not a child with a waxy shine to my face, you'll just have to take my word on that.
Chie

Nini wrote:Who do we look like, Chie?
Pardon?
Nini wrote:You do have a point but I am not a child with a waxy shine to my face, you'll just have to take my word on that.
No, but I'm guessing your entire face is one big undulating blob of mushyness, densely pitted by craters the size of cereal bowls and punctuated by an emphatically large Roman nose sitting slap bang in the middle of it all. In short, you're a monstrosity. Thank God you haven't got an avatar.
Nini
Banned

Ohoho, that's very good indeed. obviously the worst guess you could make of anyone but good anyway. You stay classy.
James H

The gocompare adverts. Take your pick - the one with the CGI cheerleaders, or the one with that awful woman who says she wants to get to Barcelona "as soon as possible".

For a while, the Picture adverts with "dad's found yah scootah" was a contender.