Claim to fames!!

Nini
Banned

Also me but only because if I did I'd end up beating the living shit out of him, the twat.
Lorns

and me.
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?
Nick Harvey
God

Don't think so; but I may have passed him in a corridor at some point.

Mind you, I didn't think I'd ever met a green faced alien, but.................

Sput

ooooh speaking of twats in corridors, I did see George Alagiah in a corridor.
Knight knight
Luke-H

An old band of mine once supported The Wombats, and I've seen the lead singer of The Pigeon Detectives a couple of times in York city centre.
Skytower

Nick Harvey wrote:Mind you, I didn't think I'd ever met a green faced alien, but.................
The sunglasses hide the fact that I've got red eyes, too...

Back to claims to fame; my dad once carried Bob Monkhouse's "luggage" up to the changing rooms of a gig for him... and didn't even get any sort of remuneration!

I wouldn't have thought he'd have been short of a bob or two... (boom tish)
Pete

IIRC i told Mr Q off for having an avatar less arty than that one Mr Tower...

I met frank bruno once. it was fab. he laughed you see.
"He has to be larger than bacon"
Luke-H

I've just remembered another! A saxophonist that I used to be in a band with has a son, who works as a courier and delivers packages to Duffy.

Tenuous, I know..
Lorns

Oh and one of my bestest mates is The Streets tour manager for the festival season. Keep your ears peeled for eli ( paperboy) Reed. If a bit of Philadelphia blues is your thing check him out. He dropped me off a CD of his work today it is well good. http://youtube.com/watch?v=YasAw3CJ9GE&feature=related
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?
Gluben

I managed to get access to the green room after a recording of QI. Stephen Fry and David Mitchell left rather quickly, as did Emma Thompson, and Alan Davies stayed for a little bit. John Sessions talked to quite a few people. Sadly, I was too nervous and shy to talk to any of them, but I did manage to talk to the producer, John Lloyd, who is a lovely man.