Irritating Celebs

Lorns

In No particular order

Sara gobshite Cox
Russell Bland
Peaches boomtownbrat Geldof
Jude Law
Jo Whiley
Agyness Deyn - This is just a jealousy thing. The bitch could wear a binbag and still look good. Bitch!
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?
Col

Can I add to the list:

Peter Andre
Jordan
Kerry Katona
Victoria Beckham
Britney Spears

and the other regular reprobates who appear on the cover of Heat/Closer/Star etc.
Lorns

Col wrote:Can I add to the list:
Of course you can.
I held back from adding Heather Mills so far. This could change after watching chnl 4 tonight but i doubt it.
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?
Nini
Banned

Harry Hill

Not a 'sleb by your standard definition but I really, really do dislike the man.
lukey

Nini wrote:Harry Hill

Not a 'sleb by your standard definition but I really, really do dislike the man.
Oh good god yes. I can't even begin to understand the reverence for him over at the other place.
Lorns

lukey wrote:
Nini wrote:Harry Hill

Oh good god yes. I can't even begin to understand the reverence for him over at the other place.

Me too. I always thought he was Les from Vic and Bobs big night out ( the geezer with the spirit level) But apparently he's not. So he lost any cool credentials i had for him.

Oh and someone beat me with a stick please ( except for Phil). I'm beginning to sympathasise with Mucca. Bloody channel 4.
Jovis

Do politicians count? David Cameron.
Nini
Banned

I think we should have the "celeb" status extended to anybody who's in the public eye, what dya think Lorns?
Lorns

Nini wrote:I think we should have the "celeb" status extended to anybody who's in the public eye, what dya think Lorns?
I was just bitching off about anyone who gets column inches that irritates me. The gloves are off. You can bitch off about anyone you want. Politicians, journos, newsreaders, actors just about anyone really. But just don't bring a lawsuit on Gavvy wavvy and Petey wetey. 'cos i will will stamp my little hellfire feet if a lawsuit is bought against Metro.
Chris

Jodie Marsh
rob

James Blunt
Kate Nash
Lily Allen
Danielle Lloyd
Jade Goody
Madonna
Britney Spears
Lindsey Lohan

I could go on, but I'll save my energy.