Digital Spy Watch News and Information Board

Martin Phillp

It's a repetitious loop of BBC and Global Radio bashing over on DS.
TVF's London Lite.
Pete

"He has to be larger than bacon"
Philip

Martin Phillp wrote:It's a repetitious loop of BBC and Global Radio bashing over on DS.
It's the music channel thread that annoys me. Every time you visit it the last posts are about how crap music channels/music in general is these days, which may be true but how is it worth your time complaining about it every 5 minutes?
Martin Phillp

Philip wrote:
Martin Phillp wrote:It's a repetitious loop of BBC and Global Radio bashing over on DS.
It's the music channel thread that annoys me. Every time you visit it the last posts are about how crap music channels/music in general is these days, which may be true but how is it worth your time complaining about it every 5 minutes?
Argh!! Don't get me started on linkinpark875, who believes every new channel on Freeview should be replaced by a music channel. There's a reason why Viva and 4Music show general entertainment shows....
TVF's London Lite.
gottago

Martin Phillp wrote:
Philip wrote:
Argh!! Don't get me started on linkinpark875, who believes every new channel on Freeview should be replaced by a music channel. There's a reason why Viva and 4Music show general entertainment shows....
Ugh he truly is an utter idiot and an angry little turd. Contributes absolutely nothing to the forum and starts a new thread about the same thing every few months.
robschneider

The radio forum is particularly funny at the moment, particularly the ironically repetitive posts from the people pissed off with Heart replacing Real Radio in a couple of weeks. It's amazing he much hatred this wave of rebranding has caused compared to the original wave at the end of the last decade.
Martin Phillp

robschneider wrote:The radio forum is particularly funny at the moment, particularly the ironically repetitive posts from the people pissed off with Heart replacing Real Radio in a couple of weeks. It's amazing he much hatred this wave of rebranding has caused compared to the original wave at the end of the last decade.
It's a tiny minority of Global bashers, the same lot who criticised Gold and then suddenly liked it when Global decided to replace it with Smooth in AM areas and now their venom is against the rebrand of Real Radio.

I'm more surprised about the Real hatrid, considering these stations in the last couple of years reduced the regional output with networking from Salford and axed the speech output, otherwise it'll be the same music format with Z lister celebs instead of average radio presenters in some of the networked slots, where as the other stations were local stations, some which played current pop music.
TVF's London Lite.
robschneider

Gareth Parr needs a slap in the Real to Heart thread.
Martin Phillp

robschneider wrote:Gareth Parr needs a slap in the Real to Heart thread.
That guy can't be for real? On a par with TVF's kids.
TVF's London Lite.
robschneider

It's up there with the GMB chat that's for sure
Martin Phillp

A brief visit to DS and a look at the Natalie Sawyer thread in showbiz has 'stv viewer' admitting to a carnal act while looking at pictures of said presenter. Makes TVF a breeze in comparison to read.
TVF's London Lite.