Digital Spy Watch News and Information Board

Pete

Digital Spew's latest trick appears to be using misleading headlines as clickbait.

Case in point
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/odd/news/a4 ... video.html

The headline implies he is hiding two lesbians thus getting the internet's anti-homophobia crusaders ready for a fight, however it turns out that the girls were going to kiss *him* while he was trying to report on the Boston bombing, therefore putting him entirely in the right for stopping two attention seeking fools.

What a credit to the internet DS is.
"He has to be larger than bacon"
dosxuk

Has DS got overzealous with the ban hammer again?

I can't believe how bad the signal:noise has gotten in the last week. It's not even easter yet :(

ETA - the above comment was posted in relation to the sudden onset of idiotic posters on TV Forum. Not sure why it was moved here...
robschneider

What, you're suggesting Beth Hart's gone on the rampage and they're taking refuge on TVF?
Alexia

dosxuk wrote:I can't believe how bad the signal:noise has gotten in the last week. It's not even easter yet :(
With the advent of WIFI, tablets, dongles and smartphones, kids are now watching TV and posting online 24 fecking 7. No escape now.
all new Phil

Within minutes of the news coming out that Discovery *might* have bought Channel 5, a new thread was started asking if this means Channel 5 will be dropping "the digital on screen graphic".

I imagine this was the first detail to be thrashed out in the negotiations.
Alexia

all new Phil wrote:Within minutes of the news coming out that Discovery *might* have bought Channel 5, a new thread was started asking if this means Channel 5 will be dropping "the digital on screen graphic".

I imagine this was the first detail to be thrashed out in the negotiations.
Because of course all Discovery owned channels don't have DOGs, do they?
all new Phil

I imagine this question came about from the 30% that Sky are rumoured to have as part of the deal - along with the suggestion that they might show Premier League football and look to get the rights for Wimbledon.
Philip

I can't remember the last time I read DS Forums. In fact I can't remember the last time I actually went to Digital Spy full stop. It used to be a regular visit for me but I've gradually stopped since their shift from media news to entertainment news.
stu

I occasionally read it for Sky, freeview and radio gossip - it's 99% moaning about Murdoch or some other big corporation. Who gives a toss?
all new Phil

You weirdo.
iSon

It's curtains for Digital Spy.
Good Lord!