Digital Spy Watch News and Information Board

Square Eyes

And the latest main story on DS "Lohan, Best sex tape on internet ?" really sums up the sorry state state of this website which has reduced itself to nothing more than gutter celebrity guff.

I wonder what GHOnline / tvarksouthwest makes of it all ?
wells

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/show ... p?t=764929

This thread shows the idiocy on that website.
all new Phil

A lot of the news on the site seems to be just press releases they've been sent and publish despite it being of absolutely no interest to anyone, anywhere. I mean come on, who gives a toss about Diva TV? They seem to bum off to it and will publish any old tosh they send to them.

Gay Spy is fairly comical too. It's almost like it's been written by someone who is straight and thinks he has a good idea of what the gays are interested in. It is incredibly patronising.
Charlie Wells

all new Phil wrote:A lot of the news on the site seems to be just press releases they've been sent and publish despite it being of absolutely no interest to anyone, anywhere. I mean come on, who gives a toss about Diva TV? They seem to bum off to it and will publish any old tosh they send to them.
They also manage to mess up press releases they've been sent when re-writing them. The result being in accuracies in what they publish.

For instance I seem to recall with the Buzzcocks press release which said 'Noel Fielding would be captain for three episodes' Digital Spy managed to write it up to say 'Noel Fielding would be captain for the first three episodes'.
"If ass holes could fly then this place would be an airport."
Alexia

For some reason their awards are suddenly newsworthy.

Could some people in the BBC News entertainment...erm....corner have their heads firmly up DS's arses?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7308450.stm
Nini
Banned

Noticed this earlier, didn't realise they had awards or that anyone gave a fuck.
Lorns

Noel Fielding rocks and the Honey monster ripping off Crimping is the biggest scandal of 2008. Have they done that on DS yet?
I signed up to DS yonks ago posted once maybe twice. What a waste of time. I don't even lurk over there. It's too busy and too speculative.
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?
noelfirl

Alexia wrote:For some reason their awards are suddenly newsworthy.

Could some people in the BBC News entertainment...erm....corner have their heads firmly up DS's arses?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7308450.stm
For shame BBC. For shame. :(
Sput

Best fucking PET?
Knight knight
Lorns

Sput wrote:Best fucking PET?
Quite. Wellard? When was the last time we saw Wellard? Genghis and Arfer are the new 'enders woofers. and even they are not as cool as Chesneys great Dane, who is so cool i've forgotten his name.
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?
Stuart*
Banned

Lorns wrote:...Chesneys great Dane, who is so cool i've forgotten his name.
Schmeichel, how could you forget?
User removed