Digital Spy Watch News and Information Board

Nini
Banned

But oddly afraid of Ann Summers. Maybe he's just worried all the other lasses will want to jump his bones or something.
Stuart*
Banned

Sput wrote:Perhaps he's like the anti-jaron: secretly really good looking and young.
My fantasies about you, Sput, are based on a similar premise ;)
User removed
Chris

I usually don't post in threads like this, but browsing through DS, I couldn't help but feel a bit creeped out by what Simon wrote (in a thread on paedophiles):
The solution as I see it is to ban anyone under 18 from using Facebook, MySpace and the like. I have accounts on a couple of these sites, and some of my so-called "friends" are as young as 14, but there is a reason for this. I use these networking sites to promote my Grange Hill website and the young people in question are Grange Hill cast members past and present.

Occasionally I will invite my online "friends" to contribute to the website but apart from that I have little contact with them, though if it's someone's birthday I will wish them a happy one etc. My networking page exists only as a marketing exercise for my website and the more "friends/GH cast" who join, the more people know about GH Online.
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/show ... p?t=773477

:?
Stuart*
Banned

Chris wrote:I usually don't post in threads like this, but browsing through DS, I couldn't help but feel a bit creeped out by what Simon wrote (in a thread on paedophiles)
Agree, I'm sure his motivation is entirely innocent regarding the GH site - but you have to question why someone of that age maintains a fancination with a childrens' programme. The target audience certainly have the skill and resources to create their own fan site.
User removed
rob

I had chicken wings for tea last night.

I only proclaim this to the world, because Beyonce had it on her wedding night allegedly...

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/a93 ... -meal.html

Honestly, who gives a fuck?
Weekdays from 7am-10am on Andover Radio
Overton Radio: Weekdays 2pm-4pm, Weekends 8am-11am
DVB Cornwall

DigitalSpy, the independent entertainment news website and online talkboard, is set for rapid expansion after being bought by magazine publisher Hachette Filipacchi UK.

The publisher of Red, Elle and Inside Soap magazines has bought the site for an undisclosed sum, MediaGuardian.co.uk can reveal.

Hachette, which started its digital division last year with the launch of ElleUK.com and Sugarscape.com, will take over management of DigitalSpy.co.uk immediately.

"I am delighted to have acquired DigitalSpy.co.uk to further expand our growing digital division. Operating in the entertainment news area, Digital Spy is the perfect complement to our existing portfolio of brands," said Kevin Hand, the chairman of Hachette Filipacchi UK.

Hachette will cross promote the website and share content with its existing print and online portfolio.

Alan Jay, chairman and partner of DigitalSpy.co.uk, said: "We are thrilled to be joining Hachette Filipacchi and see collaboration with brands as powerful as Elle or Sugar in the UK, as well as the international portfolio from the Lagardère group, as a huge opportunity for Digital Spy to maximise growth."

Media Guardian
Nini
Banned

Digital Spew brought out by a large magazine publisher... somehow it couldn't really get much worse but now it can.
Sput

Ah, a traditional media company buying an already popular website. Nothing delivers "We don't understand new media" better than that!
Knight knight
Ant

I love how the DS article (written by Neil Wilkes) seems to have an interview with Neil Wilkes.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/broadcastin ... hi-uk.html
Nini
Banned

Never let it be said this lump of ineptitude and egotism doesn't know how to wank off over itself when required.
Stuart*
Banned

Nini wrote:Never let it be said this lump of ineptitude and egotism doesn't know how to wank off over itself when required.
Nobody suggested that about you, Nini. Confession is good for the soul though. Do you feel morally cleansed now? ;)
User removed