Six degrees of Metro-separation

Finn

I'm friends with ashley b.

I met Nicky S when he was with the BBC News on Tour thing was in Manchester in 03.
ashley b

Think I've just met the 4. Neil Green, Ison, Aston and jay.
*whistle*
Square Eyes

I've shopped in Morrisons with tvmercia.

*WINS*
stu

I've seen Katherine twice!
lukey

Hyma has watched me.

It was warm.
all new Phil

like everyone, i've met ison *surprise*

also bumped into james t or aston or whatever he calls himself on here randomly last year when the wife was auditioning for that joseph pieceashite that james was working on.

don't know if anyone remembers someone from years back called felix, who went by the name of smileyfa89 or something. he was immensely unpopular and didn't last very long. he works in a bar that i frequent.
rob

I'm quite lucky not to have met anyone from the forum yet, but maybe that's a good thing... :D
Weekdays from 7am-10am on Andover Radio
Overton Radio: Weekdays 2pm-4pm, Weekends 8am-11am
cdd

all new Phil wrote:don't know if anyone remembers someone from years back called felix, who went by the name of smileyfa89 or something. he was immensely unpopular and didn't last very long. he works in a bar that i frequent.
Felix wasn't bad, it was his annoying friend who joined and then started posting endless tripe that was irritating.
rts

I've just again spent much of the weekend with c@t, at his rather amazing Central London flat. We were going to go ice-skating on Saturday but were both far too hungover.

I have met Aston on my travels at TVC, have bumped into other forumers at work, and have spoken with James Martin on the phone. Me and Mark still need sort out drinkies in London, which has been our cunning plan for a while. Me and Lorna are also planning drinks sometime in the future too.
Nick Harvey
God

rob wrote:I'm quite lucky not to have met anyone from the forum yet, but maybe that's a good thing.
Keep your fingers crossed, then.

A couple of times I've been heading home from the Guildford/Farnham/Aldershot sort of direction and have thought about seeking out some food in the pub with the darts match on, in your neck of the woods.
Katnap

I've never met anyone from here/TVF...and probably never will. :(