Is this really...

rob

StuartPlymouth wrote:Unless you are telling the forum that you are indeed a fat bastard Sput?
I'm a fat bastard, which is handy for a darts player. :D I've seen fatter players though.
Weekdays from 7am-10am on Andover Radio
Overton Radio: Weekdays 2pm-4pm, Weekends 8am-11am
Stuart*
Banned

rob wrote:I'm a fat bastard, which is handy for a darts player. :D I've seen fatter players though.
Why does the "sport" of darts require a high body/mass index? It's not as though the things you launch at the board are particularly heavy.

Or is there a requirement to drink excessive quantities of beer in order to play properly?

PS: You don't look like a fat bastard rob. I've seen far fatter american tourists wandering round Plymouth
User removed
Ronnie Rowlands

It's because there is lots of beer available at the venues. It's a pub sport really.
Ronnie is victorious, vivacious in victory like a venomous dog. Vile Republicans cease living while the religious retort with rueful rhetoric. These rank thugs resort to violence and swear revenge.

But Ronnie can punch through steel so they lose anyway.
Sput

StuartPlymouth wrote:
rob wrote:I'm a fat bastard, which is handy for a darts player. :D I've seen fatter players though.
Why does the "sport" of darts require a high body/mass index? It's not as though the things you launch at the board are particularly heavy.
Maybe you need a good steady base!
Knight knight
rob

StuartPlymouth wrote: PS: You don't look like a fat bastard rob. I've seen far fatter american tourists wandering round Plymouth
That's because you can only see my head!!! I'll have to do a full length photo (that'll be fun)...
Stuart*
Banned

rob wrote:
StuartPlymouth wrote: PS: You don't look like a fat bastard rob. I've seen far fatter american tourists wandering round Plymouth
That's because you can only see my head!!! I'll have to do a full length photo (that'll be fun)...
If it's a naked picture it might have to be by PM! :o
User removed
rob

StuartPlymouth wrote:
rob wrote:
If it's a naked picture it might have to be by PM! :o
Fuck off... I don't go in for that sort of thing :D
Stuart*
Banned

rob wrote:Fuck off... I don't go in for that sort of thing :D
That gave me a chuckle at least! :lol:
User removed
Johnny

I'm amazed at that picture, I have seen before & after pictures of people before & facially they look virtually the same, just slimmer. He looks like a completely different person :o
Johnny

Harry Hill : "What is it about people that repair shoes that makes them so good at cutting keys? Try going in there with a shoe shaped like a key and see how confused they get."