A rather strange email

cdd

nodnirG kraM wrote:When trolls get this desperate you know the world's about to end.
No, when Nick Harvey gets a cold you know the world is about to end. Desperate trolls just signify resentment - we should sacrifice some members to appease him.
Slagathor.
Banned

Update (for those who have been IP-banned):
ATTENTION: Any people who received an email with a link to this site.

Hi, I have just found out that someone I hired to do some advertising for me sent an email to several users (I don't know how many exactly) from another forum which is unknown to me with a link to this site, and as a result some users from the site are annoyed (I can understand 100%) and seem to be coming here to get revenge by spamming (I do not agree with)

NOTE: I did not know he would be spamming people, and if I did I would have certainly told him not to do it.

I am trying to deal with it to find out exactly who the emails were sent to and to find out what forum the users were from.

The forum will be disabled until I have resolved the issue :(
I hope the admin doesn't mind that I've nicked his explanation.
"Now, if you'll look to your right, you'll see my waning libido, my crushed soul, and my very last nerve, which I would advise you not to get on, under or even close to."
Mich

ATTENTION: Any people who received an email with a link to this site.

Hi, I have just found out that someone I hired to do some advertising for me sent an email to several users (I don't know how many exactly) from another forum which is unknown to me with a link to this site, and as a result some users from the site are annoyed (I can understand 100%) and seem to be coming here to get revenge by spamming (I do not agree with)

NOTE: I did not know he would be spamming people, and if I did I would have certainly told him not to do it.

I am trying to deal with it to find out exactly who the emails were sent to and to find out what forum the users were from.

The forum will be disabled until I have resolved the issue :(
How convenient.

I'm always "hiring" people to promote my forums that a sum total of three people post on (Once again, why split a forum into several categories when no-one actually posts there).
ashley b

from another forum which is unknown to me
Surely TVF is a legend in its own right. How can anybody seriously claim never to have heard of it? Don't believe it for a minute.
*whistle*