Another High Street Rebrand

Philip

That's just going to remind me of this whenever I see it.

Martin Phillp

It'd make sense to rebrand as some of the stores offer products for more than £1, which has led to confusion among customers when they can't buy a huge bottle of ketchup or 32 crisps for £1.
TVF's London Lite.
B.E. El-Zebub

Poundland & More is a trial format in some of the Family Bargains stores they acquired along with 99p Stores:

https://www.retail-week.com/sectors/gen ... 08.article
Mae fy hofrenfad yn llawn o lyswennod
james2001

Philip wrote:That's just going to remind me of this whenever I see it.

Or
Alexia

Guinness getting a new logo.

JAS84

thegeek

old:

new:

I spotted it on a van a couple of weeks ago, and it's in an ad in the local council freesheet - but not yet on their website.

Quite an uninspiring refresh (and a further evolution of this one, which presumably dates back to the 80s)
Pear

thegeek wrote:old:

new:

I spotted it on a van a couple of weeks ago, and it's in an ad in the local council freesheet - but not yet on their website.

Quite an uninspiring refresh (and a further evolution of this one, which presumably dates back to the 80s)
Not a fan of that font. Reminds me of the tacky one Boots uses in-store, comes across a bit naff and childish.
Alexia

JAS84 wrote:We've known for months.
http://www.underconsideration.com/brand ... 7MIXPkrI2w
You didn't post it here so it doesn't count and....er.... yeah fuck you :twisted:
Finn

Pear wrote:Not a fan of that font. Reminds me of the tacky one Boots uses in-store, comes across a bit naff and childish.
It's probably the shape of the 'a' that makes you think that. A single-storey 'a' (looking like the way most people handwrite it, without a top hook) is a godsend to teachers trying to find a typeface to make reading of a worksheet or book easier (unfortunately leading to the use of Comic Sans, when Century Gothic or Tw Cen are better options), but looks odd to most adults used to reading a double-storey 'a' like the ones in most typefaces...

Or it could be the fact that it's a rounded typeface...
Nick Harvey
God

I quite like Comic Sans. Oh, but you probably already knew that.