Another High Street Rebrand

martindtanderson

Original Source has refreshed their branding.
Alexia

Slightly.
martindtanderson

Indeed... Hence why I see it as a refresh, instead of a rebrand as others have described it
Martin Phillp

The Real McCoy's crisps branding has also had a refresh. I don't have a pic to illustrate, but is on some of the fresh stock on the single packs and 6 packs in supermarkets.
TVF's London Lite.
bilky asko

Well that was quick.
Whataday

Yes it seems to me that nearly all branding elements in current POS is made up of card inserts or stickers, which is why there has been such a quick roll out in even the smallest of shops.

Incidentally, the 'new' font used in the logo is a throwback to the very first National Lottery typeface isn't it?
Critique

As I've been saying throughout that appears to be a new stand in bilky_asko's post, so not only have they rolled out new card inserts for the current stands, but they're replacing them with new ones quite quickly too.

On another note, the customer-facing screen on the Lottery terminal now shows adverts with the new branding, but there were one or two that were just the same adverts as before but with a different logo - the EuroMillions advert (on TV with Hector Riva) on the screen just looked a bit 'off' featuring the new logo.
JAS84

thegeek wrote:the taglines with the URL at the bottom is a bit messy - and the URL doesn't currently work.
That's weird. The website has now relaunched, and that link redirects to https://www.national-lottery.co.uk/new-look, which doesn't exist. :?
Critique

JAS84 wrote:
thegeek wrote:the taglines with the URL at the bottom is a bit messy - and the URL doesn't currently work.
That's weird. The website has now relaunched, and that link redirects to https://www.national-lottery.co.uk/new-look, which doesn't exist. :?
For some reason the address is http://www.national-lottery.co.uk/lp/new-look, so they've used the wrong link twice!
bilky asko

Critique wrote:As I've been saying throughout that appears to be a new stand in bilky_asko's post, so not only have they rolled out new card inserts for the current stands, but they're replacing them with new ones quite quickly too.

On another note, the customer-facing screen on the Lottery terminal now shows adverts with the new branding, but there were one or two that were just the same adverts as before but with a different logo - the EuroMillions advert (on TV with Hector Riva) on the screen just looked a bit 'off' featuring the new logo.
The whole thing is new. The little bin, for example, now has the green recycling swoosh on, and as Critique noted, there is now only one writing surface. The surfaces that were silver are now white as well (perhaps not obvious in that photo).
Whataday

I'm sure the stand in the photograph is one that was introduced under the old branding. In fact there is an identical stand at my local Tesco which still has the old branding. Also, I notice "LIFE CHANGING" on the writing surface. Isn't that slogan from a few years back?