Another High Street Rebrand

Cache

The Official Charts Company has a new logo - can you spot the clever little number in the middle?

WillPS

Mattarz wrote:The Official Charts Company has a new logo - can you spot the clever little number in the middle?

I love stuff like that, always reminds me of the National Bus Company:
Inspector Sands

WillPS wrote:]I love stuff like that, always reminds me of the National Bus Company:
And the FedEx logo..

Although it doesn't work as well on the Arabic version:
Nick Harvey
God

I don't know if it's just because your brain instantly recognises the English letters and, therefore, focusses on them rather than the arrow, but I always notice the arrow far quicker in the Arabic version.
Inspector Sands

Nick Harvey wrote:I don't know if it's just because your brain instantly recognises the English letters and, therefore, focusses on them rather than the arrow, but I always notice the arrow far quicker in the Arabic version.
Yes, but also I'm pretty sure that the arrow on the Arabic one isn't actually formed by the characters, it looks plonked on to me
Ebeneezer Scrooge

Nick Harvey wrote:I don't know if it's just because your brain instantly recognises the English letters and, therefore, focusses on them rather than the arrow, but I always notice the arrow far quicker in the Arabic version.

edit: link added because the image was too big!
Snarky
Alexia

Inspector Sands wrote:
Yes, but also I'm pretty sure that the arrow on the Arabic one isn't actually formed by the characters, it looks plonked on to me
Federal Express in Arabic is : فيدرال اكسبرس

FedEx is : شركة
JAS84

lukey wrote:Is there a VOD service *not* using a stylised play symbol in their logo?
Yeah, 5Demand and 4OD. 5Demand's is just the normal Channel 5 logo with the word demand next to it in capital letters, while 4OD's is the normal Channel 4 logo with a O inside a D.
Jamesypoo

Sky Go/Anytime whatever it's called?
JAS84

Sky Go is the service allowing you to stream channels through the Internet, and Sky Anytime+ is the catch-up service. They don't have logos at all, just plain text. It's odd that they use two brands, both of their BBC counterparts are considered part of iPlayer.
Jake

JAS84 wrote:Sky Go is the service allowing you to stream channels through the Internet, and Sky Anytime+ is the catch-up service. They don't have logos at all, just plain text. It's odd that they use two brands, both of their BBC counterparts are considered part of iPlayer.
What about this one?