Kid pays £95 for PS2, gets £44,000.

Nate J

A kid from Norfolk bought a PS2 on eBay for £95 quid, with the console and 2 games, but instead got the console AND £44,000.

He apparently was heard to mumble "I'd rather have Gran Turismo"
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/engl ... 903433.stm
Nick Harvey
God

Crikey, Lobster gets all the luck!
GNiel

Lucky bastard.

I seem to have the problem of getting something of LESSER value than what I thought I had ordered.
Stuart*
Banned

If I'd bought something on eBay and it arrived stuffed full of Euros my last thought would be to run off to the Police Station to tell them.

I'd have headed straight for the Travel Agents, then a car showroom! :lol:
User removed
james2001

One thing that would send me to the police is the fact that the person who sent it me has my address- and I don't want to be woke up at 2AM by heavies wanting the money back, only to explain I spent it on that second hand Porche on the drive :shock:
Stuart*
Banned

nodnirG kraM wrote:
james2001 wrote:One thing that would send me to the police is the fact that the person who sent it me has my address- and I don't want to be woke up at 2AM by heavies wanting the money back
Worse than that - he could leave negative feedback.
Lol @ kraM :lol:

Well, of course, the "heavies" would have to wait a while since I would be off in either the Carribean or the Maldives for quite some time.

And even the thought of their arrival wouldn't send me to the Police in the first instance. I'd employ my own heavies! hehe! :lol:
User removed