Tumble Tower Watch News and Information Board

Jovis

Have you ever worked out codes for TV channels, humming ITV regional ident jingles and eating After Eights whilst listening to the popular middle eight part of many songs?

EDIT: Title changed to incorporate latest new about TT.
Ronnie Rowlands

Of course. Who doesn't!
Ronnie is victorious, vivacious in victory like a venomous dog. Vile Republicans cease living while the religious retort with rueful rhetoric. These rank thugs resort to violence and swear revenge.

But Ronnie can punch through steel so they lose anyway.
Jovis

Whilst in Cornwall? Without access to TV1F?
Ronnie Rowlands

i think you'll find it's "1T"
Ronnie is victorious, vivacious in victory like a venomous dog. Vile Republicans cease living while the religious retort with rueful rhetoric. These rank thugs resort to violence and swear revenge.

Jovis

Ronnie Rowlands wrote:i think you'll find it's "1T"
Surely though, as BBC1, for example, is referred to as B1, the letter obviously takes prominence over the number.
Anonymous

I see, after you lot have talked about me on TV Forum Watch News and Information Board, now you've set up a thread specifically about me. Why can you justify setting up such a thread? Have you lot got something against me? Please put a stop to this, it's not funny any more. I call for this thread to be closed.
Ronnie Rowlands

well, if it was T1, it would mean "tv of the first forum," however, with 1T, it means first forum of tvf. You see, there IS logic behind the codes.

Pete

Tumble Tower wrote:I see, after you lot have talked about me on TV Forum Watch News and Information Board, now you've set up a thread specifically about me. Why can you justify setting up such a thread? Have you lot got something against me? Please put a stop to this, it's not funny any more. I call for this thread to be closed.
perhaps if you justify why we should use your codes instead of the actual channel names then we'll stop.
"He has to be larger than bacon"
Nick Harvey
God

Jovis wrote:humming ITV regional ident jingles
Would you believe that 'er indoors and I have just got back from a party where we've all been singing along to Package 2 Radio 1 jingles, being played in on a disco? The ones for 275 and 285, just after the change from 247, if any other anoraks are interested.
Ronnie Rowlands

whoa, TT has really missed out here.

Stuart*
Banned

Nick Harvey wrote:I have just got back from a party where we've all been singing along to Package 2 Radio 1 jingles, being played in on a disco? The ones for 275 and 285, just after the change from 247, if any other anoraks are interested.
You really were there at the birth of the universe then....

When will it end Nick?
User removed